Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this coconut oil based on the wonderful things I heard about it helping the immune system, candida, and other things. Well I don't know about all those claims, but I can testify that I suffered terrible, really crippling heart burn before I took the Coconut Oil, and since I've been taking it, I haven't had any heartburn at all! THAT, my friends, is a miracle!

Clean unrefined coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has improved my digestion. Unlike the product Doctor's Select that Costco sells that contains "titanium dioxide" that is listed as a carcingin,and neither is it cold pressed and unrefined for about the same price. So take care of yourself and purchase Health Support product because it is both cold pressed and unrefined and does not contain any other products besides glycerin and gelatin. Good product.

Coconut Oil Diet not for everyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had read about the benefits of Coconut Oil and decided to give it a try. I had no side effects from taking the capsules, but I did gain 2 pounds in 10 days, and I was being careful of what I ate. Obviously it is not for me!

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I cook with coconut oil and take the capsules. Good for weight control and hypothyroid problems. This is a good quality product.

Coconut lovin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Helps supress appetite, definetly lost weight,and my skin feels very hydrated!!!

Not for me

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will stick to having my coconut oil from the spoon when I want it. These gave me oily burps with acid coming up to my throat. But I gave them to a friend who has not experienced any probs. Iherb provide great service Thanks!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You can feel the difference from the very first day. However, I didn't take these for the dietary effect as a diabetic I was after the benefits of the Extra Virgin. Organic,Cold Pressed, Coconut Oil. Let me tell you I am involved with a community of diabetics and heart patients, the health benefits of this product for any person cannot be overstated! But don't take my word on it just Google: "coconut oil health benefits".

really helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not only does this particular coconut oil provide fatty acids but also caprylic acid which is good for my itchy skin. This Coconut Oil Diet really curbs my unhealthy carbohydrate cravings as well.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've just begun taking the capsules and I'm already feeling pretty good. They seem to even out my mood throughout the day, as well as making my skin feel smooth. Now, it could be my imagination - but I doubt it because many others here have said the same thing - but I even think my wrinkles are going away! Will buy again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

seems to help keep my weight in check. I like it and take about 4 tablets daily.

1 2