Good for cravings

Posted by Reviewer2371966 on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great oil for reducing sugar cravings. I sometimes even open the capsule and put the liquid coconut on my skin. It works wonders for itching or rashes.

Coconut Oil - soft gel

Posted by Reviewer1725583 on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i came to know about this product thru my cousin. it really help me with my indigestion. Another cousin of mine also had the same problem and after i recommend this to her, she will take it before her meal and she felt good. Now my husband is taking it daily and my children will take it when they are having a heavy meal. Highly recommended

Love this Cocount oil!

Posted by Reviewer1800076 on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for both myself and my dogs - We both had dry skin and I was constantly cold at work and the coconut oil is good for thyroid issues and candida issues - its really helped with all of my issues and it seems to help my dogs as well. They love any kind of coconut oil.

Coconut Oil Capsules

Posted by 5233056844002063241 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this vitamin for about 2 years. I have really been feeling better than I have for a very long time.

HS Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only one with junk added

possibly fake

Posted by 5089491849712443046 on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noted that the capsules do not smell like coconut so i sliced one open to check -- the liquid inside was both odourless and non greasy, which makes me think the product is fake. Cold pressed coconut oil should have a distinctly coconut smell. I stopped taking this because I started having breakouts on my 3rd day as well. My skin cleared right up when I switched back to my regular brand. Too bad I can't return these, as the shipping cost is higher than the original price to begin with. The cheap price was just too good to be true I guess.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3122461 on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for digestive health and weight loss and organic, love it!

does seem to work

Posted by Reviewer2560465 on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are a really good alternative to cooking all your food in coconut oil! Lost a few pounds so far with this product

Softgel is very easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to take 4 tbsp of coconut oil daily but after consuming 4 bottles of the pure oil, the taste of the coconut oil now makes me gag. Too much of a good thing I suppose. So now I am taking 6 soft gels a day. Though not as good as taking the pure oil it is better than nothing. Gives me energy and I take it as a health supplement.

oh~~~