Coconut Oil Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this vitamin for about 2 years. I have really been feeling better than I have for a very long time.

Coconut Oil - soft gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i came to know about this product thru my cousin. it really help me with my indigestion. Another cousin of mine also had the same problem and after i recommend this to her, she will take it before her meal and she felt good. Now my husband is taking it daily and my children will take it when they are having a heavy meal. Highly recommended

Love this Cocount oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for both myself and my dogs - We both had dry skin and I was constantly cold at work and the coconut oil is good for thyroid issues and candida issues - its really helped with all of my issues and it seems to help my dogs as well. They love any kind of coconut oil.

Good for cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great oil for reducing sugar cravings. I sometimes even open the capsule and put the liquid coconut on my skin. It works wonders for itching or rashes.

HS Coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only one with junk added

possibly fake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noted that the capsules do not smell like coconut so i sliced one open to check -- the liquid inside was both odourless and non greasy, which makes me think the product is fake. Cold pressed coconut oil should have a distinctly coconut smell. I stopped taking this because I started having breakouts on my 3rd day as well. My skin cleared right up when I switched back to my regular brand. Too bad I can't return these, as the shipping cost is higher than the original price to begin with. The cheap price was just too good to be true I guess.

Very Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy about the taste and easy swallowing of these pills. They look huge at first but they are easy to swallow. They work very well for a daily dose of Coconut oil.

Softgel is very easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to take 4 tbsp of coconut oil daily but after consuming 4 bottles of the pure oil, the taste of the coconut oil now makes me gag. Too much of a good thing I suppose. So now I am taking 6 soft gels a day. Though not as good as taking the pure oil it is better than nothing. Gives me energy and I take it as a health supplement.

oh~~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good...satisfactory

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for digestive health and weight loss and organic, love it!

1 2