please follow up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recently I ordered several Juices to go. I was having a problem with some of the individual packets turning hard inside packaging. I spoke with a representative from your company and they assured me that they would ship me out a free bottle to replace to the ones that got hard. I was thrilled that your costomer service was eager to please. I recieved my order I paid for a month ago, but never recieved the free one they promised. I would appeciate a call or response to this problem. Thank you

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love these. So easy for traveling. I have to add extra water, powerful stuff.

Health Support, Rejuvenade Juices to Go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

First time user. Really like the performance, for the price. Good taste with a slight after-taste. Will purchase again.

wakes me up :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i take this in the morning with my daily medication i notice a difference in alertness if i don't have my Rejuvenade "punch" for the day always on hand in our house

Perfect for pepping you up when you're tired.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was told this would help bring my energy back when I was diagnosed with Mono earlier in the year. Being that low energy-wise, I wasn't sure it actually worked - but I have to say that I've noticed a drastic improvement recently since I've started using it again with a heavy business travel schedule that takes its toll on on my energy. I would recommend this to anyone who's feeling a but sluggish.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM good tasting Orac Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients in this product really taste good together and are excellent in working, it has helped stop my gums from bleeding when I brush my teeth, with regular use. I plan to buy it again.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this drink mix. It's very convenient and tastes great and isn't loaded with sugar. It also gives me energy in the afternoon without caffeine.

Juice Rocket

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Flavor is odd but oddly satisfying. I will let experts analyze the real nutritional value but it works when I need a juice fix and all I have is water.

Great juice packets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use these in green tea. They also are great in plain water. They taste great!

Rejuvenade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used my first jar of packets, a little strong for just 8 oz of water, I prefer 12 oz of cold water. Good taste and a nice slightly tart thirst quencher for hot days or when you want something other than water to stop the thirst. Will buy again.

1 2