Delicious and nutritious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great cereal. My favorite but often hard to find in grocery stores. iHerb to the rescue! Shipping seems to break up the flakes a little but I will put up with that. Try it. You'll like it.

HV Organic Oat Bran Flakes are healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a retired dietitian with high cholesterol and a strong family hx of heart disease. I do take a statin drug to control my cholesterol, but as I've always told my patients, drugs help but you have to exercise and eat a healthy diet as well. However, it is amazing to me how hard it is to find a nutritious cereal that is low in sodium and sugar. However, HV Organic Oat Bran Flakes fit the bill. And this cereal supplies enough oat bran to help reduce cholesterol as well.

very very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

extremely good,very tasty

No Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been eating and enjoying Health Valley Oat Bran Flakes for several years. This NEW product is not an improved flavor - it is quite the opposite - both the texture and flavor are unacceptable to me. It now taste like i can only imagine hazelnut shells would taste. Fortunately - i have found the original Oat Bran Flakes packaged under the "Field Day" label at my local health food store(Earth Origins Market). They must be made by Health Valley. I really do love the 'original' flakes!