Not Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soup use to be very creamy and delicious, but it is now nothing but watery and even the peas seem hard and not cooked well. I don't know if this is from a bad lot or they have changed it completely. Anyway. I will not buy any more unless I know it has been changed back to the old way.

good to the last drop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

favorite soup for my husband

EXCELLENT SOUP!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Give this one a go!

No Salt Tasty XSoup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Health Valley is a sure way to get great taste and low to no sodium soups. You add whatever you want--even a small shake of salt--and POOF-- more healthy for you and you create a taste that is all yours. Add veggies or potatoes and get more health for your buck.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been searching for quite some time for a canned soup that was not loaded with sodium. My search in over...this one is great. Love the taste and have ordered more. I definitely recommend this soup.

Disgusting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The most disgusting canned soup I've had - has a weird taste to it ... The ingredients look healthy but really awfully executed! Will never ever buy this again!!

IHerb order of Healthy Valley Spit Pea Soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most of the cans I received were severely dented, some so bad I am afraid to use them. In addition, half ot the cans had an expiration about two months from the date I received them where the cans I see in the supermarket or Whole Foods have an expiration date usually a year out. I would be afraid to ever order anything from IHerb again