Not Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soup use to be very creamy and delicious, but it is now nothing but watery and even the peas seem hard and not cooked well. I don't know if this is from a bad lot or they have changed it completely. Anyway. I will not buy any more unless I know it has been changed back to the old way.

good to the last drop

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

favorite soup for my husband

EXCELLENT SOUP!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Give this one a go!

No Salt Tasty XSoup

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Health Valley is a sure way to get great taste and low to no sodium soups. You add whatever you want--even a small shake of salt--and POOF-- more healthy for you and you create a taste that is all yours. Add veggies or potatoes and get more health for your buck.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been searching for quite some time for a canned soup that was not loaded with sodium. My search in over...this one is great. Love the taste and have ordered more. I definitely recommend this soup.

Totally disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was literally the nastiest canned soup I have ever tried. I had to add spices by the ton before it was even palatable and then it made me sick! Totally gross. Don't buy it.

Disgusting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

The most disgusting canned soup I've had - has a weird taste to it ... The ingredients look healthy but really awfully executed! Will never ever buy this again!!

IHerb order of Healthy Valley Spit Pea Soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most of the cans I received were severely dented, some so bad I am afraid to use them. In addition, half ot the cans had an expiration about two months from the date I received them where the cans I see in the supermarket or Whole Foods have an expiration date usually a year out. I would be afraid to ever order anything from IHerb again