Help

Top of the line Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I carefully researched many different companies selling chlorella. Not only are the tablets vegan and organic, but the doctor who started up HEALTHFORCE SUPERFOODS states, "the quality, therapeutic concentration,and affordability of a nutritional product can, and often does, mean the difference between lethargy and energy, sickness and health, and, quite literally life and death. I live and breathe this philosophy in both my personal and professional life......I would rather die than compromise these values." How many companies have this statement on their products? Very few, and most vitamins are synthetic and break your body down, instead of building it up, when the added ingredients get dumped in, I.e. sodium benzoate, silicone dioxide, thiamine-a fake vitamin B, alpha tocopherol-fake vitamin E from coal tar. I did an Internet search of ingredients and was horrified as to what I was ingesting. I am hooked forever on this product, it helps me maintain regularity, gives me an energy boost, and my body loves it. I CRUNCH UP A FEW TABLETS AND SPRINKLE ON MY CAT FOOD SO THEY CAN BE HEALTHY! TOO. I wish more companies would rather die than compromise values, since most haven't any issues with getting rich at the expense of breaking down our bodies.

great chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a very pure form, worth every penny, quality guarantee

Yammy and vegan :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good and no animal was hurt or suffered for that product

Chlorella Manna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All HealthForce products are top. This chlorella is very pure, and I think it is absorbed well.