Not just for memory, improves mood and mental outlook

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Within a week I noticed better memory. I was having problems finding words and recalling names and that improved but a nice side effect was that my outlook on life greatly improved. I was not as irritable, had better energy (physical and mental), didn't feel as overwhelmed by life and was generally happier and in a better mood.I am guessing the eleuthero might be responsible for this since it's an adaptogen. This product might be worth a try for depression caused by adrenal fatigue.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ginkgo Biloba is one of the most researched and well known brain herb. Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful antioxidant, that reduce free radical damage to the brain and as well as increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the proces s, more nutrients are acces sible by our brain as well. Gota Kola is known for improving mental function such as memory, concentration. It also aids in calming and relaxing the mind. Siberian Eleuthero is an adaptogen and is known to boost our energy and endurance to cope with stres s. It also increases oxygen level in our blood. The combined benefits are improved memory, increased alertnes s, sharpnes s and concentration power, calm and relax the mind, improve mental energy and help to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. This product is one of the best brain enhancers as it uses glas s bottle with metal lid and oxygen absorber. The herbs smell very fresh when you opened it and the smell remains strong over a long period of time (les ser by the time you almost finish the bottle). You can be sure that the product remains fresh even if you are away for travelling. It contains therapeutical amount of Gingko (240 mg), as compared to 60 mg most commonly in most similar products. Lastly, there are no flow agents, fillers and binders! I use 2 daily so this bottle can last me 2 months. The capsules are vegetarians, not too big and easy to swallow. As for the price, it is cheap, considering that your brain is used every second and under great stres s! Check out my page for more reviews!

It Works Wonderful

Posted by GrapeGate on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed better memory-retention. I can recall facts, numbers and other information much faster than before. It's amazing what nature gives us. Thumbs up to HealthForce for CircuForce :-)

I can feel the effect immediately!

Posted by djsoma on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Yeah, does exactly what it promises. For intense use you can take 4 caps which delivers almost a gram of ginkgo extract. And other brands claim that 120 mg is a lot ... well it's not.

Not much of a difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't really tell much difference from taking this product. I may reorder and give it another month, but so far, it is not working.

not so good

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really didn't notice any good things happening for my mind or body with this. Maybe I didn't take it long enough. You should take a supplement for at least three months before deciding. I didn't even finish the bottle. I am used to supplements doing something for me in the first few weeks so apparently this one didn't do a thing for me in a few weeks time. If I decide to try it again and change my mind I can always update later.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As soon as I took it I noticed within the hour that my mind was more alert. After taking it for about a month I've notice that my concentration is better than ever!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Worth buying.

Natural high

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives me a natural high.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed improved memory retention.

1 2