Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very comprehensive blend of green superfood! This is the best fruit blend out there! It does not come with cheap fillers like lecithin, pectin. Not that they are bad, they are just not value for money and takes space. What set this product apart from its competitor is that the the product is dried at low temperature (nothing important gets destroyed by heat), truganic (Healthforce’s more stringent version of organic), comes with airtight glas s container that block UV light and actually keeps the bottle airtight (compared to plastic container), very gentle probiotics (no causing of gas or loose stools),enhanced the product via magnetic, homeopathic and vibration (these are fields that are important to health as well but often overlooked) and consists of food based vitamin and mineral (highly bioavailable). Though it is nice that the product is added with alkalizing vegetables to balance the pH value, it has blunted the taste as well. It tastes mild sweet with mild sournes s. It does not taste bad as a standalone and can be mixed to improve taste. With a large variety of fruits, you can be sure that it covers all important nutrients from fruits. Pricewise, it is somewhat expensive but since it consists mostly fruit, the pricings are understandable. This is the best product to get nutrients from a 'rainbow' of food since it can be difficult to achieve that. Check out my page for more reviews!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Healthforce has by far the highest quality supplement/whole foods I've ever had and i've had lots. If you want the best get this.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product but a little gritty, so I add a thickener. I use HealthForce Non-GMO lecithin, which makes it taste yummy and creamy. My whippet (dog) loves this. I mix a little vitamineral green with this and some water and he laps it up and looks at me for more! His coat looks fantasic too. No fillers in the product at all!

Part of my morning shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in conjunction with Vitamineral Green and Friendly Fats in dark chocolate almond milk every morning for breakfast. Very tasty and easy to take. No side effects noted and I'm currently up to one tablespoon of each.I started this regimen with a teaspoon of each and gradually increased a teaspoon each week. First thing I noticed about this combination is it kept me fuller longer than normal and my bowel habits became regular (daily vs every few days).My weight has decreased about a pound or so but not sure if that is related to the shake or the fact I'm switching from Vegetarian to Vegan and cutting out all processed food. I honestly did not notice a difference in energy or overall "healthy" feeling until I skipped a shake one morning. By mid-afternoon I was feeling sluggish and was zoning out more in my class. That evening I drank my shake and immediately felt better. I have recently purchased Vitamineral Earth and will slowly add that into my morning shake. I like the company's morals and values that their products are "TruGanic" and appreciate their strict quality control.

Great stuff as usual.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using fruits of the earth for almost a year now, along with vitamineral green. Healthforce Nutritionals makes very good products. I have also added Truly vitamin C to my arsenal for a good immune boost for the fall and winter. As usual great service from Iherb.

Perfect complement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Perfect addition to healthforce Vitamineral Green to ensure a absolutely complete nutritional shake.

thanks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Top-rated products and tremendous service...as always!!

Phenomenal Product

Posted by chacho on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a phenomenal product. I mix one small tea spoon of Elixir of the lake,Fruits of the Earth, Vitamineral Green and Vitamineral Earth and I'm good for the whole day (no food. These are amazing products. Many many health benefits. These products give me so much energy, these products got me looking and feeling great. Will buy again!

HealthForce Nutritionals, Fruits of the Earth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product to have around when you're on the run. Plus with prices of food going up, you can take care of your nutritional needs with great ease!! I receive instant energy with this product!!

Another Great Product from HealthForce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! My body responds to this almost instantly.

1 2 3