So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a vegan athlete so it is important I keep in top cardiovascular shape in addition to having my increased protein needs met. This product helps with both. I don't need Vitamineral Greens or spirulina tabs when I take a couple tablespoons of Magic Mint because this is so potent and has the green energy I need. I have tried both Garden of Life Raw Protein as well as Spirutein, neither gave me the clean long lasting fuel that Magic Mint does. Tastes good in a chocolate banana smoothie, sprinkled over a dinosaur kale salad with olive oil, or mixed with tahini and Friendly Fats in a pita. My favorite product from this brand. Try it and you won't be disappointed.

Great Sticky stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I noticed the difference immediately in energy level when I started taking this stuff. It doesn't taste so great but put it in juice or coconut water. It really keeps you going. Body loves it. It sticks to everything and gets everywhere but the way I look at is it must be sticking to your insides as well.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best protein drink on the market!

absolute best!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, mixes well, helps digestion, and boosts energy instantly. Oh, and if you hate the spirulina taste, this product will surprise you with fresh mint flavor. The best of the best!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Health force is great. Yes it's pricey, but supply and demand keeps it that way. If more people used this and not whey, unclean protein then it would be cheaper. So yes, it is worth it.