Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This definitely pulls out toxins, as my skin has improved so much. You may need some senna and/or psyllium husks if you have IBS or slow-moving digestion, but the product still stands well alone. No fillers in the product at all!

HealthForce Nutritional High Quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am using it as an adjuct to HealthForce Internal Parasite Formula. It is working, giving me great deal of healthy energy!

This is a Life Savior. 10 Stars from me :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wish i knew this product before going through those horrible experiences of hives & severe itchiness of candida die-off symptoms. Within a week, the itchiness has subdued & now it's gone & I'm getting better. Phewww!!! It has a combination of charcoal, zeolite, bentonite clay & slippery elm bark which i like. As explained by Dr. Christopher, slippery elm bark helps to heal & repair the lesions caused by the candida on our intestinal wall. We can't heal completely by only killing the candida & plant probiotics in our intestines. We must repair our damage intestinal wall as well. Kindly check the protocol at Herbal Legacy Articles website. Bottom line, this is a truly works toxins absorbent & i'm going to take this forever. he he he :D Millions thanks to Dr. Jameth Sheridan for formulated this great stuff.

A Staple of Mine

Posted by Donica on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with the Intestinal Drawing Formula! Regular use and eating a clean, whole foods diet has cleared my skin dramatically. My digestive system has also improved significantly. I do not take as directed because I feel that 12 pills at a time is excessive for my size and expensive. (I am a female at 111 pounds). Instead, I take one a day right before bedtime. That is all I need. I do eat meat and other hard-to-digest foods, and I feel that this pill helps to maintain the beneficial internal balance that I have spent a lot of time creating.

I won't follow the suggested use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The suggested use is "12 VeganCaps, 1-3 (or more) times per day." I think it is too much (at least at the beginning). I took just 2 caps and i felt like I had a black hole instead of a stomach. I finished in the kitchen taking my breakfast at 2 am. Plus I had the symptoms of detox (that I am familiar with, I began chlorella and cilentro a few month ago) : insomnia, nervousness... This went away when I took chlorella. A great complement in a detox program.

Happy for this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really effective but gentle!

drink water

Posted by gypsyjuju on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

they aren't kidding! It must draw something after two pills I was thirsty for a week - actually scared to try them again

quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

big fan of HealthForce Nutritionals, great cleansing product, but be sure to drink plenty of water

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It cleans you out ;-)

Didn't work for me after few days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very unlucky when it comes to "things to help keep me regular" lazy bowel ive used this with drawing formula and probiotics seemed to work the first few days and as everything else I try stops producing 😕

1 2