Great product

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This definitely pulls out toxins, as my skin has improved so much. You may need some senna and/or psyllium husks if you have IBS or slow-moving digestion, but the product still stands well alone. No fillers in the product at all!

HealthForce Nutritional High Quality!

Posted by Reviewer1104059 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am using it as an adjuct to HealthForce Internal Parasite Formula. It is working, giving me great deal of healthy energy!

A Staple of Mine

Posted by Donica on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with the Intestinal Drawing Formula! Regular use and eating a clean, whole foods diet has cleared my skin dramatically. My digestive system has also improved significantly. I do not take as directed because I feel that 12 pills at a time is excessive for my size and expensive. (I am a female at 111 pounds). Instead, I take one a day right before bedtime. That is all I need. I do eat meat and other hard-to-digest foods, and I feel that this pill helps to maintain the beneficial internal balance that I have spent a lot of time creating.

I won't follow the suggested use

Posted by 4753345390864228868 on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The suggested use is "12 VeganCaps, 1-3 (or more) times per day." I think it is too much (at least at the beginning). I took just 2 caps and i felt like I had a black hole instead of a stomach. I finished in the kitchen taking my breakfast at 2 am. Plus I had the symptoms of detox (that I am familiar with, I began chlorella and cilentro a few month ago) : insomnia, nervousness... This went away when I took chlorella. A great complement in a detox program.

This is a Life Savior. 10 Stars from me :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wish i knew this product before going through those horrible experiences of hives & severe itchiness of candida die-off symptoms. Within a week, the itchiness has subdued & now it's gone & I'm getting better. Phewww!!! It has a combination of charcoal, zeolite, bentonite clay & slippery elm bark which i like. As explained by Dr. Christopher, slippery elm bark helps to heal & repair the lesions caused by the candida on our intestinal wall. We can't heal completely by only killing the candida & plant probiotics in our intestines. We must repair our damage intestinal wall as well. Kindly check the protocol at Herbal Legacy Articles website. Bottom line, this is a truly works toxins absorbent & i'm going to take this forever. he he he :D Millions thanks to Dr. Jameth Sheridan for formulated this great stuff.

Happy for this

Posted by Reviewer1619951 on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really effective but gentle!

drink water

Posted by gypsyjuju on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

they aren't kidding! It must draw something after two pills I was thirsty for a week - actually scared to try them again

quality product

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

big fan of HealthForce Nutritionals, great cleansing product, but be sure to drink plenty of water

It works