The best lecithin that I've found - wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2497113 on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Many people are deficient in phosphatidyl Choline due to poor food choices. It's hard to find a non-GMO lecithin... well here it is & from a great company too. The glass jar preserves the lecithin very well. I keep mine in the freezer for longer life.

The best thing that ever happened to my dog!

Posted by Reviewer1342133 on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my dog tremendously. She used to be an insecure and nervous rescue-dog, but after using lecithin along with Pure Planet Rice Bran Solubles, spirulina and chlorella she is now healthy, happy and calm. I love it too!

Lowers LDL Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works at lowering LDL cholesterol. Dropped mine by 25%. This company is great and makes pure products and no GMO's!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2388887 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother says that this is the best thing, by far, for sleep

All benefits to derive!

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Powder! The only lecitin I can found as a POWDER! :D You can use it easily as a supplement or in cooking! In cooking as a thickener. Good to use for cold food such as raw food or vegan custard. Great, awesome!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1762111 on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love using this in smoothies and sauces as a natural thickener. Adds a nice malt like taste to smoothies and is good for you! This bottle lasts for ages too

This is the best way I have found to add lecithin back to my diet

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been supplementing my diet with lecithin since the late 1970's, when the most commonly available product was waxy granules that I choked down in shakes. Then came triple-strength lecithin in gelcaps before it was genetically engineered. That was great for many years until I found, about 4-5 years ago, that it was manifesting hormonal changes in my body, cluing me in to the fact that the product was now from GMO soy. I abstained from it until I came across this product at a food co-op. I am now ordering it at a better price from iHerb. I add mine to a blended protein shake in the morning. It emulsifies perfectly, creating a creamy texture and mild, pleasant taste.

Favorite for green drinks, chocolate and so on, and on, and on ;)

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a healthy fat for your brain, and if your nursing, it is great for that as well. It makes green drinks and chocolate more creamy and delicious. Highly recommend! :)

Tastes good and seems healthier than similar products

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take lecithin everyday and I was very concerned by GMO contamination. This product seems very good and completely non GMO from beginning to end. It also tastes very good so I am happy.

quality counts

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are going to use a soy derived product, non-gmo is the only way to go and this product delivers! Powder is smooth, tastes mild and mixes easily. I love that it comes in brown glass vs. a plastic container. The only improvement I could offer is if the bottle was wide-mouth making it easier to use as the contents nears empty.