Excellent Product..Highly Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I invest a good amount of time in researching the producers of products, before I purchase from them. Health Force Nutritionals is a company I've been aware of for a couple of years and had heard many good things about. After looking at their website many times and reading/watching interviews with its founder Dr Jameth Sheridan, I am more than happy to buy from and recommend them. Health Force Nutritionals is one of the highet quality nutrition companies in the world, in my opinion. That, along with the surprisingly good prices, is the reason I ordered Spirulina Azteca. Although Spirulina is not known for it's taste, I actually found Spirulina Azteca to be tastier than many other Spirulina brands I've so far tried. The information on the bottle is realistic as it states a good dosage to take, rather than the tiny dosages often recommended by less well informed manufacturers. I thoroughly enjoy my Spirulina every day and HealthForce nutritionals are a nutrition manufacturer whose business model, ethics and values I greatly agree with. This product arrived by DHL within 3 days and was in perfect condition. If you want a high quality spirulina supplementwith no chemicals, fillers or binders, yet at a good price, I recommend Healthforce Nutritionals Spirulina Azteca. Keep up the good work. Have an awesome day everyone

Super tasty Spirulina

Posted by norihito on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've never eaten like this superior taste spirulina. I don't want to eat spirulina so often, I even craving for this spirulina. This AZTECA is more denser taste than MANNA. I prefer AZTECA to MANNA.

HealthForce Nutritionals, Spirulina Azteca, 500 g

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you jave a problem taking spirulina because of it's taste, try this one. Health Force nutritionals are definitely the ones to choose for algaes.

This spirulina is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

AMAZING! The powder is soooo fine, and I use this in smoothies, a bit in chocolate, and lots on my favourite snack: popcorn! I am thrilled about popcorn popped in coconut oil, with good salt and spirulina sprinkled on.

Exceptional quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The quality and effectivenss of HealthForce products are unsurpassed by any other whole food nutritional products on the market. I use a wide array of their products and have seen it transform my health dramatically.

PERFECT FOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All products of HealthForce are top quality. Both Spirulina Azteca and Spirulina Manna give you minerals, vitamins and other important components in a natural form. I don't eat regularly, and my food is not every time optical. Spirulina is a very necessary supplement for me.

Great product, strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Healthforce Nutritionals and started out with their Spirulina Manna. Wondered what the difference was between that product and their Spirulina Azteca so I tried this. This has a much nuttier, yeastier flavor, which I actually like better mixed just with water. However, I like to add my green powders to a smoothie in the morning and this is not as good for that. Great product still. Just has a strong taste.

5 stars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best spirulina I've ever used. No better quality on the market!

Walk like an Aztec

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Spirulina comes in so many different qualities that i cannot stress how impt it is to get a good brand -- and stick to it. This brand's spirulina is vaguely delicious, drinkable and nutritious.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this, almost meaty or nutty taste, can't quiet put my finger on it, just know I like it! it can be hard to mix unless putting into a blender

1 2 3