Superb Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1201815 on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know the health effects of spirulina, but even I wouldnt think green muck like spirulina mixed with water would taste like anything that edible. But this HealthForce spirulina does! Its taste is full and tasty. And it feels real. It feels like food. Not like some dry and bitter powder, this feels alive. Dig it.

Phenominal product

Posted by Reviewer2089827 on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has healing properties I can't even figure out! It helps calm my psoriasis of the scalp which has plagued me for years. It also seems to deflate the bags under my eyes! I use it in my blender breakfast drink with fruit, rice milk and an organic protein powder. Dynamite way to start the day! I love this product!!!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3317357 on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried various brands, which have been good, but this product is GREAT! The quality is fantastic and well worth the price. I enjoy it on my green salads and is a daily staple. Yum!

The best

Posted by Reviewer3236571 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to think I hated spirulina, but I choked it down for the health benefits. But the HealthForce brand tastes SO much better than others I've tried. It's still algae, but if added to a smoothie with frozen bananas it can be pretty tasty. I also just feel better when I take it.

try this

Posted by norihito on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You will realize that no other brands manufacture with this super good quality. Spirulina Pacifica was the best before I tried this. Now, Healthforce spirulina is the best of best. Much tastes better than other brands.

superman food

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feel like I could fly after this green powder, also knowing it is so good for the body. Great taste.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2767417 on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been mixing Spirulina with Wheat Grass raw powder and making a healthy drink every morning (1/2 cup of almond milk, 1/2 water, heaping tea spoon of Spirulina, and a spoon of Amazing Wheat Grass raw powder). It doesn't taste all that great but you can get used to it fast. I have so much more energy since I've been drinking spirulina. I used to crash at work so bad in the afternoon that it was impossible to concentrate. However, my energy level has increased and it lasts throughout the whole day now! It's amazing! My metabolism seems to be much better also. I plan to stick with this for the long run. The only bad thing is that spirulina is a bit expensive and so is wheat grass.

very good

Posted by 4985800640979801970 on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

have added this into my baby's porridge and I drink a teaspoon of it twice a day and it helps to clear my blemishes. I also uses it as a face mask. very detoxifying both internally and externally.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1118719 on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The tastiest spirulina I've tried. Effects of spirulina on health are well known; even better if it's organic and raw!

Wish I had my own supply.

Posted by Reviewer2512823 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best post workout drink I've ever used, no soreness.