Recent addition to morning shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently added this to my regimen of Vitamineral Greens, Friendly Fats, and Fruits of the Earth that I mix into dark chocolate almond milk every morning for breakfast. Alone it tastes like spicy miso soup, but when added to the shake the overall flavor has a hint of chai. Have only been using this for about 2 weeks, however I have been using the aforementioned HealthForce Nutritionals product for over a month now. At first I started to lose weight and felt amazing, now I've hit a slump and feel the same before I started the regimen. Unsure if it's due to adding the Earth or it's probably time to bump up my intake from one tablespoon of each to two tablespoons of each per day.

Great Food Source!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this with Vitamineral Green & MacaForce (all 3 from Healthforce Nutritionals). I am trying to supplement with food sourced products rather than tablets & capsules (after I found that so many of my supplements contain fillers and/or geletin capsules. I am very pleased so far although I need to give it a longer trial to note specific results.

Strong, but Cleansing...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Jameth Sheridan is a master in his field. Every formulation from HealthForce Nutritionals is of the highest integrity possible. Vitamineral Earth is no exception, as it stands as perhaps the most potent (that I've tried) Stir it into some tea, or dress onto a salad. Start small and work your way up. The cleansing effect will be felt. iHerb also has the BEST prices and wonderful shipping too :)

A great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not much to say about HealthForce Nutritionals, I like all their products, and this one is probably on the top of my list.

this is the real deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is high quality food that works. excellent product. decreased my food cravings and gave me perfect bowel movements. I had to take it with 8-16 oz water each time i had it.

Love this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste is a pleasant blend of lemon and cinnamon flavors. So healthy, too.

awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product!! It goes so well with my blood type and has stabilized my wieght.. I a lot bigger than i thought.

Kudos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Five stars, easily!

Taste Is Awful

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am sure that this product is very good quality and beneficial. But I cannot recommend this if you are at all interested in how it tastes and if the taste matters to you! I have had this very long time in my cupboard because I just didn't like the taste it made to my smoothies and to my porridge. Now I have decided to use this, finally. I have used it almost every morning now for about two weeks. I put 1,5 tablespoons of powder and mix it with a little bit juice. And then I just swallow it as fast as I can. It tastes very spicy. Aftertaste is actually not very awful but not even near good. I have got a little detox reaction on my hand, so I can say that this product works. But I am not going to order this more when I get this bottle done. That's for sure! I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Top Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brand is by the far the most top quality producer of all-in-one whole foods that I've ever tried. Put together with consciousness and concern for the user. Attention given to the synergy of ingredients, product is tasty, easy to add to pretty much anything, and the integrity of the company is highly appealing. Now a loyal customer.

1 2 3