The Standard for Green's Products.

Posted by nmbenzo on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I decided to purchase Vitamineral Green (VMG) after reading a fair amount of reviews across the Internet. Almost every review unanimously praised VMG as an excellent blend of greens for the hardcore greens enthusiast; boy were they right. This blend of greens has everything you would expect a quality green blend to have: land greens, ocean greens, algae's, and probiotics. I also respect the fact that everything in this product is manufactured using an even more stringent process than that of most organic products, which Dr. Jameth calls "tru-ganic." As for it's effects, they were subtle but noticeable. Before purchasing this product, I was and currently still am, taking copious amounts of chlorella and spirulina (which this product contains) in the amounts of 8-9grams/day and 15/20grams/day, respectively. I'd been at this dose for about six months and had experienced tremendous benefits (healthier looking skin, faster hair and nail growth, energy, stamina, digestion, mood - quality greens really do a body well). I bought the VMG to diversify my greens intake and this product has further improved my already well-run digestive system. There are so many live enzymes and prebiotics in this blend that it really helps to alkalize and smooth out an improperly functioning digestive system. It also works great for combating a hangover as it supplies the body with an intense amount of macro and micro-nutrients. I take about six-seven teaspoons per day and combine them throughout the day with my chlorella and spirulina intake. I really enjoy the smell as well, it almost smells sweet to my highly alkalized body. I drink all three of the aforementioned greens together with nothing but pure water all day long, which provides a psychological benefit as I know I'm always injecting great nutrition into my body from dusk until dawn. Anyone looking to start taking their health to the next level, should definitely consider adding the VMG into their current diet and exercise p

The best...

Posted by owenfox on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I dont know what to say about this. the best of the best, along with tonic alchemy by dragonherbs and pure synergy from the synergy company. LIFE CHANGING. TRY THIS OR THEM. Best ever!!! You'll feel the difference. And get herbs into you. Changed my life from sick and exhausted to well and fit and running and exercising again :) Welcome to see my page by cliking on my number at top of review. More reviews there! PEACE, love & light! O

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very comprehensive blend of green superfood! This is the best pure green food out there! It does not come with cheap fillers like lecithin, pectin. Not that they are bad, they are just not value for money and takes space. On the other hand, this does not come with unwanted additional ingredients (like mushrooms, adaptogens or berries) besides the green food. It is not that these are bad either; I just want a pure hardcore green food blend with more than just the regular gras ses or green sea food like spirulina/chlorella. And this is it! Enzymes help to digest and aid absorption whereas probiotics compliments the green food. Having tried different milder green blend, I find the taste to be acceptable. What set this product apart from its competitor is that the the product is raw (nothing important gets destroyed by heat), truganic (Healthforce’s more stringent version of organic), comes with airtight glas s container that block UV light and actually keeps the bottle airtight (compared to plastic container), guaranteed live probiotics at time of expiration (99% of probiotics product are guaranteed live at time of manufacture!) , enhanced the product via magnetic, homeopathic and vibration (these are fields that are important to health as well but often overlooked) and consists of less common life saving green food like American Basil, Chickweed etc. With a large variety of land, sea and ocean green food, it can be sure that it covers every vitamin, minerals, amino acid and other nutrients needed by the body! It is wise to start with a low dosage before stepping up as it is very potent. Pricewise, it is definitely value for money! Check out my page for more reviews!

Confirmed heavy metal contamination. It contains lead. Don't buy it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's weird that a product that contains lead receives such good reviews. I didn't read that carefully before making the purchase, and now I've thrown my cash into the gutter. Personally I think this company's ethics are questionable for selling such a poisonous product, and using specious argument to lie to their consumers about the "safety" of ingesting heavy metals. Poison is poison, period. Iherb, I believe, also has a moral obligation to stop selling it despite the warning in product description. Yes, having the warning message put the responsibility on your customers (money-wise), but has it ever occurred to you that there are going to be people like me, who over-trusted a company (Healthforce), or a retailer (Iherb)and unknowingly put poison in themselves. This is called systematic risk, which is unavoidable and certain to happen somewhere. There is definitely going to be a certain percentage of people, particularly pregnant women, who consume such poison and give birth to deformed kids, or some guy who gets cancer years, or decades later without knowing why. Iherb, you may not be financially responsible, but your ethically and morally responsible, because it is not a problem of "if" it will happen, but a problem of "when" and "to whom" it will happen. Dear friends, it doesn't matter how "good" this product makes you feel. It contains lead, and lead is a poisonous heavy metal. That's the bottom line. If you value your health, don't buy this product. It's expensive, poisonous, and non-refundable.

Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My ND recommended this while I am detoxing from high lead exposure. It has a great taste on it's own, but I like to add it to fresh carrot juice with a little fresh ginger. Zing!

Allergic Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

WOW, I had a severe allergic reaction to this product today. Vomiting 30 minutes after taking one teaspoon with a glass of water for the first and only time. Broke out in major hives over my entire body, and the itching, the ithing was terrible. I took two Benedryl's two hours after, but the hives just kept getting worse. After three hours from the intial drink I drove myself to the Emergency Room. They gave me a Epinephrine shot and some Steroid pills. the allergic reaction cleared within one hours time after the shot. They said the symtoms could return tomorrow. I feel back to normal now. Something in this product does not like me, so I will be returning the second bottle that I did not open.

Potent green food product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Potent green food product with a great combination of ingredients and no filler products like lecithin. Taste is hard to describe, perhaps a strong grassy taste, and if you are new to green drinks this is not the one you want to start with. While I think it is one of the best sold by IHerb in terms of the benefits you will get from it, you won't get those benefits if the taste is a turn off and you don't consume it. If you are new to green food drinks,order Macro Greens or Emerald Balance,as an introduction to this type of product. They both taste great mixed with just water and you will eventually see the benefits from consuming this type of product. Afterwards,if you want to step up in terms of potency try the Vitamineral Green.

Godsend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought both Vitamineral Green and Vitamineral Earth in tandem, and they have met my expectations. My indicator of my health are my nails. If they have no hangnails, then I am well nourished. But if I don't get my essentials, I start getting crazy hangnails. So far, I have been hangnail free, so this stuff looks like it is doing it for me. Nasty tasting, so I put a hit of stevia powder, plug my nose, and chug. I had loose bowel movements only on the first day, and none after that.

Best Food Ever!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this food. It gave me my health back. After years of not knowing what was wrong with me and Dr's not being able to figure it out Vitamineral Green did the trick. I have my energy back and I feel great!!! Iherb has the best price and fast shipping.If I were you I would order it now.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff, I mix this with Elixir of the lake, and some chia seeds in water. Taste like crap, but I feel amazing and energized after drinking this concoction. this is a copy and paste, but still an amazing product. --> onward to the next copy and paste, I mean review.