Help

excellent product!

Posted by timeless on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definitely one of the best products I have purchased on iherb.com. I take 8-12 caps daily, and they give me loads of energy; my mind is clearer and I feel happier. (:

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting greens! Much nicer than Paradise ORAC greens. So much diversity of ingredients plus the company seems very ethical, and answer questions on their facebook page very quickly. I also take the capsules to get a bigger nutrient boost. My whippet (dog) loves this. I mix a little vitamineral green with HealthForce Fruits of the Earth and some water and he laps it up and looks at me for more! His coat looks fantasic too. No fillers in the product at all!

Best Raw Greens!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great source of organic vegetables, easy to consume in capsule form. Hope that the company may release all the other formulas in pill form too, for easy consumption and portability (during travel especially).

This beats any regular multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great energy and all natural sources!

VitaMineral Green

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product that i never want to be w/out. So glad that Dr. Sheridan has them in V-caps now!:)

GREAT !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First few days was feeling pretty down but then it was Great n i figured out that it was actually doing the cleansing stuff. I am having both vitamineral green n earth n its just AWESOME...... Way to go healthforce

Best Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product...have been taking it for years and studied under the developers. They are virtually unbeatable in quality and integrity. This was the fastest shipping and best price I could find...will be a loyal customer from now on. Thank you!

Excellent Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for a little over 2 weeks now and do find that I feel better as far as energy and general well being. Thanks!

Awesome!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel good, da na nana nana na...

Powederless Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for people who need their greens, but don't want to go the powder/smoothie/juice route. VitaMineral Green really does use the highest quality ingredients, and has become a staple supplement I use.

1 2 3