Soooo good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is so good! LOVE the fact that it's got two small pieces in each, that it's got fiber in it, low cal, NOT maltitol (which messes up my stomach) and only 1 gr carb in each. It's a win win in my book. I'll buy these again and again!

better have strong teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these based on the picture on the box looking all oozy and gooey. Was that ever a FALSE picture. They are hard and small and require good teeth to chew on. You are rewarded with a good tasting caramel finally though.

Healthy Options!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really appreciate the fact that we have a choice in selecting healthier snacks!

Excellent Product - Excellent Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for my recent order. The Chocolite Pecan Clusters are awesome and they arrived just two days after I placed my order. Great service -- Thank you !!

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always need a bit of chocolate to perk me up in the afternoon- the pecans and caramel really make it feel like a guilty indulgence and only at 30 calories per piece, one feels quite satisfied!

Better than turtles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate is soft and caramel is creamy, you'd never know there wasn't sugar in them.

love them !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are amazing, they keep me from going off diet and reaching for a regular candy bar when I have that chocolate urge !!

Palm oil!

Posted by lollian on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, but beware if you are avoiding palm oil!!