I love it!

Posted by BobbyKoy on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the banana flavor of this protein powder! The taste is not fake at all. What's bad about this powder is that it is difficult to mix in a glass, but if you use a shaker it's fine. I liked the taste better in milk than water, but both are fine. When you mix it, it becomes a little thicker. I will definitely buy more of this protein powder!

One of the best

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder is very good. Smells and tastes good aslo. I don't drink it, but i use it in baking. Cookies, porages, cakes, mouses get very nice smell and taste with this one. I also like to add this one to yogurt. Almost any dish will get better taste and extra protein with this one. I recommend it to everyone! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes". Have a nice day :)

Fancy Banana Milk?

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very thick shake, even when shaking it with more water than recommended (i used around 500ml). Taste EXACTLY like banana milk, which really hit the spot since banana milk is sorta out of rich in my low carb regime. Greatly recommended (:

Legal to Norway

Posted by audmarlen on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

SO GOOD! Use it every day in my coffee, together with stevia. Also with cereal and milk. The other flavors of this protein powder is just as delicious!

Yumm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you love Banana Ice cream/milk, this is for you. It tastes awsome!

Favourite so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fan of these protein shakes, and banana cream is my favourite taste so far. I mix half a scoop in my yoghurt in the morning With a bit of Navitas Naturals, Organic, Superfood Blend, Protein Smoothie Mix, and I feel full and With enough energy to tackle the day.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nam nam. taste a little fake but I mean it is, but it tastes soooo good. Sweet and perfect to mix into milk or yog

Tasty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And filling. For when I, occationally, dont have time for a proper meal. I mix with water.

use cold water!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've now tried 4 different flavors and been really pleased with all of them. Banana Cream is dreamy with cold soy milk and blueberries :) They'll all taste really yummy as long as you shake long enough and use cold water or veggie milk.

Strong Banana flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

teats a bit artificial. but all together not that bad

1 2 3 4