SO DELICIOUS

Posted by pugface on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm so so SO sad these are only sold for a limited period during the year! They are SO delicious, and are one of the few sugarfree chocolate options out there that don't sweeten and bulk their products with maltitol (which is just as bad as sugar, making the sugarfree options it's in pointless). They do suffer that irritating cooling sensation that comes with erythritol sweetening sometimes, but for the lower calories and lack of glycaemic impact I will happily deal with it. The peanut butter flavour is a great way to get in your PB fix, and is like a Reese's cup but better for you.

Chocolate

Posted by 5646181912941534809 on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pleasantly surprised this chocolate tastes great ! Will repurchase for sure and possibly try more from this brand.

Great taste, but may interfere with weight loss.

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried these while on a ketogenic diet. I was losing weight nicely until I started eating chocolate with erythritol. My sister experienced the same thing. Things went back to normal after I quit using it.

Too good to be true

Posted by 4624354258097060661 on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It´s too good to be healthy :)

finally there's one taste like the real thing

Posted by 5269230037018442833 on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very happy with this chocolate. without maltitol is a big plus.

Yumazing!

Posted by 5477927035163201126 on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are so good - the peanut butter is my favorite and the pure chocolate is my husband's favorite. We stockpiled these before they went out of stock for the summer and our stash is starting to dwindle - I Can't wait to order more. If you're on a low-carb diet or watching your sugar intake, you can't beat these. So, so delicious, and one bar is enough to curb a sugar craving.

Seriously delicious and no nasty ingredients!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I just discovered the ChocoRite bars and they are fabulous. They taste just like a normal bar with only 2 net carbs and 2 grams of sugar and have no nasty ingredients (LOVE that they are only sweetened with stevia and erythritol). Tasted the plain milk chocolate flavour also and they are great too! I only I had found them sooner. Unfortunately, iherb suspends shipping these during the summer (due to melting), but I managed to stock up on a few boxes which I will ration before I can start ordering again on October 1st. Keep up the good work ChocoRite (and please look at cleaning up the ingredients in your ChocoLite Protein bars, which aren't so healthy).

Loveit

Posted by 5534511055360486220 on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this chocolate

Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter

Posted by 5586447816563495992 on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love them!

Nomnom!

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A low-calorie, no-sugar treat when cravings hit up!

1 2 3