Help

The best protein powder ever

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this one. I use it with everything. I find very stupid to drink it because i don't think it will work (not for me at least) but i add it to porages and pancakes to make them more protein-ish. It goes well to mix it with natural yougurt and some barries for example. I ordered other tastes. I will defenetly order this one again. The box itself is quite big with a little spoon in it. Doesn't leave any strong aftertaste. It is not too sweet. Perfect! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day!

BETTER THAN THE FUDGE ONE! :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got mine like 20 minutes ago, and I must say, I like this better than the fudge one. Much better, actually! It almost tastes like normal chocolate milk! :-) I mix mine with milk, but I am going to try water to save some calories etc. Everyone should try this, it's soo good yet very cheap.

Protein Shake Mix

Posted by wandachavis on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My morning ritual since gastric-bypass surgery in 2004 has included a chocolate protein shake. I have used several, but found ChocoRite about a year ago. I quickly made the switch from another very expensive protein shake... and this one even has fewer calories! Of all the flavors, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my favorite! There is no vitamin taste to it and it mixes so smooth and easy! I travel frequently and use a ball shaker bottle to mix this in the hotel... then just pour it over ice. I love the price too here on iHerb! So glad I found this product... thanks to my niece!

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Leaves no aftertaste - blends well and tastes great! Next time will try the cappuccino flavour :)

Tastes good but not very sustaining

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shake to use as a meal replacement shake as I have around 60 pounds to lose. Though it tastes good with just water, I find myself hungry within 2 to 3 hours, and that's with the addition of chia seeds. It may be better to use this as a protein shake or mix it in milk for a better experience.

Tasty, but this is no meal replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had 1 serving with water (12oz). 4 hours later, my tummy is growling! BUT - it does taste great, even with just water. Just like low-fat chocolate milk!

Good except for the aftertaste

Posted by 5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really good, tastes so like candy actually it is hard to believe that this is healthy. I use it as recommended (two scoops in water) and also in baking, and in pancakes (try it!) Only problem I have with this is the artificial sweet aftertaste...but that is easily solved with a cup of coffee :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They didnt have fudge brownie, so i tried this in stead. Good/ok in taste, but i think the brownie fudge are better. Use: ice cream, coffee, ice coffee, chocolate milshake

Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is too sweet (sweetner) :-(

Breakfast supplement for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was the first flavour I tried as I looked for a way to give my daughter something for breakfast, she is terrible at eating first thing in the morning, very fussy. She has really taken to these protein drinks, even if she has nothing else, she will take this before heading to school. It then helps her think at school until her 'stomach wakes up' around lunchtime. My boys love it as well, it is now a regular breakfast supplement in addition to their regular food. We all love the taste, lovely chocolate flavour without being overwhelming. I use ½ water and ½ milk in the mix as the kids like this better, a handful of ice cubes and all shaken up nicely!