Legal to Norway

Posted by audmarlen on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

SO GOOD! Use it every day in my coffee, together with stevia. Also with cereal and milk. The other flavors of this protein powder is just as delicious!

Very good protein powder!

Posted by BobbyKoy on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good protein powder. Tastes good vanilla and I do not think this has any false taste. I like this powder very well. But it's a bit difficult to mix it into a glass, but if you have a shaker then it mix really well!

One of the best

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder has beautiful taste and smell. I don't drink it because it has a bit weird aftertaste. But i use it in baking and breakfast. I mix it with yougurt and some chia seeds. I also use it to make some pancakes. Very good!!!!! I recommend it for every vegeterian who wants to add extra protein to their breakfast og snack. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

I will never ever buy any other brand again!!! These have the best nutritional value for my diet and taste the best!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will never ever buy another brand of protein shake! These are the best!

Good, but not for IBS-tummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, but this really upset my IBS-tummy. It contain som fructooligosaccarides that are high FODMAP.

Would Recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This taste really good. I love it.

Great supplement & love the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has shown to be an effective supplement for my weight loss. The taste is the best of the variety of flavors that I've tried with this product: creamy and rich.

My favorite protein drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this product several years ago. So glad I found it again on iHerb. Still love it!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So Tasty, I Tried French Vanilla And the Falvour Was Really Good.loved

nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really delicious vanilla shake if you just remember to add really cold water. I also add a pinch of vegetable milk but not sure if that makes a difference. A great snack or breakfast.