Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2707144 on May 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just got this delivered today and man, is it great! I had a light meal of this, Blue Diamond unsweetened chocolate almond milk, (also from iherb) and ice. Was sugar-free, low carb, low cal, low glycemic, high protein, high fiber, and most importantly absolutely delicious! The mouthfeel was great-thick and creamy and I really really enjoyed it! Losing weight is easy with products like these that don't make you feel like you are depriving yourself of treats. Highly recommended!

Protein Shake Mix

Posted by wandachavis on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My morning ritual since gastric-bypass surgery in 2004 has included a chocolate protein shake. I have used several, but found ChocoRite about a year ago. I quickly made the switch from another very expensive protein shake... and this one even has fewer calories! Of all the flavors, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my favorite! But, I keep this Peanut Butter flavor in the pantry for those days when I have a peanut butter craving. There is no vitamin taste to it and it mixes so smooth and easy! I travel frequently and use a ball shaker bottle to mix this in the hotel... then just pour it over ice. I love the price too here on iHerb! So glad I found this product... thanks to my niece!

the best protein pudding ever

Posted by 4618171961773733118 on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i mix it with water and put it in the microwave and i get - the best protein pudding ever. I could eat it all day. Just be careful while warming it in the microwave - 1.30 minutes is more than enough and i take it out every 30 seconds to mix it and prevent crumbling.

Very good taste!

Posted by 4860884914473402166 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, I will buy again, for sure.. Chocolate supreme flavor is good too. I intend to buy all flavors cause it's a good product.

My favorite!

Posted by 5153710200257946610 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is my favorite of all the flavors!

Great high protein shake

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as a milkshake replacement. Its creaminess and 'fattiness' really hits the spot and knowing its nutritional value just makes this all the more sweeter (pun intended) Very healthy and tasty shake. Recommended (:

attention !

Posted by 4921001483433276852 on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

contains mono and diglycerides which is a type of trans fats! do not buy

Great Peanut Butter Taste!

Posted by Reviewer3024463 on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just got this delivered a few days ago. I am a peanut butter lover and thought this would taste nothing like peanut butter...was I wrong! I mix this with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it tastes great! With the 25 grams of protein per serving, it keeps me feeling full and not wanting to eat everything in sight every hour of the day. I was totally surprised because I had a daily struggle of feeling hungry constantly throughout the day. I am on day 3 of using this and I can honestly say if you are thinking of using this to lose weight, it will work because in 3 days I have lost 5 pounds. I am so happy I found this product and will be a customer as long as they keep making it.

The taste is very good!

Posted by 4973199922279626752 on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing!

Paçoca

Posted by Reviewer1522476 on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

in a matter of taste is the best whey protein I've ever experienced. I will soon adiquirir other flavors. Indico