very good

Posted by happydays on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All the Healthsmart foods shakes are good. Low on carbs and high on proteins.

Great Strawberry Taste to Mix Thing Up.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like all of the Chocolite shakes. They taste awesome, fill me up, and provide a whopping 24 grans of protein for only 150 calories and only 3 grams of carbs per shake. Chocolate Fudge Brownie is by far, my favorite flavor, and I love the French Vanilla as a basic staple, but I wanted something to mix things up and add a little variety. Strawberry Cream Chocolite works perfectly for that! Delicious! These shakes are so convenient and quick to make. I make mine using chilled water, and add 3 Tablespoons of fat free half and half for a little extra creaminess. I simply put the mix and water into a 2 lb. size deli container along with 2 or 3 ice cubes, pop a snug fitting lid on it, and shake vigorously for a slow count of 30, and voila! To those who have written about problems with tiny clumps, I would say, that as with *any* dry powder, yes, it can happen. To remedy this, I simply deal with any clumps that might be in the powder while it is still DRY! Simple to break them while dry, not so much, once wet. Really though, I have seldom had a problem with this. Hope that I can always get this shake mix. In my opinion, it is the BEST! Also, I have not seen anyone beating iherb's prices on it, which really helps when you drink as many of these shakes as I do.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good to blend in water!

Strawberry Milk replacement

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very thick shake, even when shaking it with more water than recommended (i used around 500ml). Taste EXACTLY like strawberry milk, which really hit the spot since strawberry flavoured milk is sorta out of rich in my low carb regime. Greatly recommended (:

Excellent quality protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All Healthsmart protein powders are great quality with flavours ranging from good to excellent, depending on your personal favourites.

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my top 4 flavors!!!

It's delicious strawberry milk!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste absolutely amazing. I mix it with milk and make popsicles as a delicious and low- calorie treat.

The best protein shakes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried just about ever protein shake on the market and the ChocoRite's have been the best. They don't really have that protein shake taste that i get from other brands. I like to combine the flavors (choc or PB & banana for instance). I wish they would start making ready-packaged shakes for on the go.

Yum! Favourite protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this protein powder, the flavour reminds me of my favourite snack as a kid (Strawberry YoGo for any Australians reading!). I make mine with 15grams of the powder, 50ml of almond milk, water and ice and then blend. It's great for breakfast and helps keep me full. It does have a slight artificial aftertaste but it does not bother me.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good! Will buy again!

1 2 3 4