Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife won't drink any protein drink that doesn't taste good, but she says that this one tastes great!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I don't believe in Soy and try to stay away from Cow based Dairy. So egg white protein is my best choice. Works great in fruit smoothies. Would buy from iherb but it's one of the few products that is not priced as well as competitors.

Great protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for smoothies. I use my blender to make green smoothies and this powder is perfect. Light flavor that blends in well.

The Only One I Like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of protein powders and many of them are awful. I don't use soy because it has a negative effect on the thyroid gland. I keep going back to this one because I can mix it with other things and it gets the job done without dominating in flavor. I mix it in milk with cocoa powder and a little agave sweetener. The most tolerable protein powder I've found.

Healthy N Fit, 100% Egg Protein, Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor, 2 lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great taste. Makes a great smoothie with organic pure cocoa and some rice dream with a frozen banana.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few proteins over the years and I really enjoy this one. I've been using it for 3 years now. I like it because it has very few ingredients like artificial sweeteners and other junk. I wouldn't say it tastes like Vanilla Ice Cream but it's not bad by any means (I like it enough to keep buying it). I usually mix it with soy milk, frozen fruit, stevia, almond butter, and ice and it makes a tasty shake. I also like it because it is simply protein, which gives me the freedom to balance the carbs and fat to my liking. The mild vanilla flavor allows you to add other ingredients to tailor the taste to your liking for a given day. We have a Vitamix blender which mixes anything well so I'm not sure if it dissolves well in a shaker. I definitely recommend this product.

mr. misfit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had been using a whey protein supplement for a number of years. My body seems to metabolise this egg protein supplement much more comprehensively; with the bonus of less phlegm production.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It is excellent mixed up in smoothies. A bit bitter in water but I use Jarrow whey for that post workouts.

Too Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but there is too much sweetner

GREAT Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

By for the best product I have had in over 20 years of testing/trying!

1 2 3