unsatisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i purchased the same product directly from ( Healthy N fit company) and i noticed that your product is different from what i already purchased from healthy N fit company ..the color , the shape and the size are completly different .

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent

Excellence product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it good for me. and this product can help me to fitness better than beforetime.

My health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good

The best amino product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cheap, save time and effective!!!

Only product of balanced amino acids with basicly no carbs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Added protein without creating gas. I am type A blood type = not good at digestion. I have been using this product for 3 months. It is wonderful for on the go protein. If I am hungry I take 5 tablets & 15 minutes later hunger is gone. Replaces at least a couple of meals or snacks per day. I am going to try to use it more. On a daily basis I also take a little Glutamine, Arginine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, & Threonine. (Other main sources of protein are whey, turkey, beef) This is a great product. The other details are just what I currently try to do, & I am still far from perfect, searching. I have heard a complaint that the tablets are large. This is not a problem for me, I can take all 5 in one gulp of water. Just be careful if you have a small throat & be sure to take enough water or liquid to wash them down to your stomach.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

there are problem with the bacakges .. please put my order in 2 or 3 backages to enter the country without problems

Healthy N Fit, Anabolic Amino 10,000, 360 Tablets (HNF-00039)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

OK

Nata

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good seller, Thank you

the best ANABOLIC AMINO EVER I DO LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best anabolic ever created thanks for you people am satisfied 100 % THE BEST SERVICE I GOT EVER

1 2