waste of money! a huge disappointment!

Posted by Reviewer1326358 on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product did absolutely nothing!! I couldn't notice any effect even though I took 6 caps a day. also the capsules are so tiny... I'd recommend you to get 7-keto (lean gels) from Now Foods instead! that works wonders!

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really gives me more energy and alertness. Also fewer aches and pains, less muscle cramping and I feel stronger. No weight loss though.

Will continue to take

Posted by Reviewer1473387 on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very happy w/this product. My energy level as increased. My ability to heal has improved as well.

Very satisfied

Posted by 4898198528161495016 on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started to take 7-keto a couple of month ago but it's quite difficult to find some in France. Fortunately, I found your online shop. Some months ago, I used to be very tired and to sleep too much, I had no energy and I also had put on weight. I feel better since I started to take this products: 2 caps/every morning during the 1st month and 1 cap every morning now. I'm not tired anymore thought I sleep less and I have lost 4 kg.

perhaps too soon to review............

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if there is any realized weight loss involved with this however, there hasn't been much weight gain. I'm in a place where I have already lost 40 lbs over the last year and a half and find myself stuck at my current weight for the past 4 months am hoping these along with becoming more active in the good weather will allow me to drop those last 15 - 20, I believe they help.

Helps Me with Energy in the Morning

Posted by 5577371701748843498 on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had symptoms that seem to be those of adrenal fatigue for a while now. I tried this from a sample size here on iHerb and I really like it. I take two each morning, and it seems to help me get awake and have more continuous energy through the day than I have without it. There's not any feeling or surge of energy, it's just that I am groggy in the mornings for a couple or few hours without this. I actually feel like I can get up and be awake with this, instead of doing stuff for an hour or hour and a half and then feel like I want to go back to bed--which is what I feel like without it. I also happen to take pregnenolone, and a bunch of other supplements that are recommended for adrenal fatigue, but I was taking those consistently when I tried this, and it really seems to add more energy and focus on top of those. Word of warning, not all 7-keto formulas are made the same...I ran out of this and tried another brand, and I did NOT like it at all. It felt like a weird caffeine jittery anxious feeling, and it made my chest feel tight. So, if you thought 7-keto might be for you and you had that same bad experience, maybe consider doing a trial with this brand/formula, because it gives me the effects I want, without any that I don't :-)

Excellent !!

Posted by 4960022535770152443 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For me this suppliment is a best one! Thank you !

a wonderful product

Posted by 4678419622615403277 on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nothing is comparable to 7 Keto for weight loss. it's very nice.

I feel it working

Posted by 5546764646161552689 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loss 300gr in one month, even if nothing changed regarding diet or exercise.

Ótimo termogênico

Posted by 5685556450063915173 on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Adoro este termogênico, já uso faz um tempo e não tem nenhum efeito colateral.

1 2