waste of money! a huge disappointment!

Posted by Reviewer1326358 on Sep 24, 2012

this product did absolutely nothing!! I couldn't notice any effect even though I took 6 caps a day. also the capsules are so tiny... I'd recommend you to get 7-keto (lean gels) from Now Foods instead! that works wonders!

Will continue to take

Posted by Reviewer1473387 on Apr 15, 2012

Very happy w/this product. My energy level as increased. My ability to heal has improved as well.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Aug 12, 2012

This really gives me more energy and alertness. Also fewer aches and pains, less muscle cramping and I feel stronger. No weight loss though.

Very satisfied

Posted by 4898198528161495016 on Aug 25, 2014

I started to take 7-keto a couple of month ago but it's quite difficult to find some in France. Fortunately, I found your online shop. Some months ago, I used to be very tired and to sleep too much, I had no energy and I also had put on weight. I feel better since I started to take this products: 2 caps/every morning during the 1st month and 1 cap every morning now. I'm not tired anymore thought I sleep less and I have lost 4 kg.

perhaps too soon to review............

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 17, 2012

I don't know if there is any realized weight loss involved with this however, there hasn't been much weight gain. I'm in a place where I have already lost 40 lbs over the last year and a half and find myself stuck at my current weight for the past 4 months am hoping these along with becoming more active in the good weather will allow me to drop those last 15 - 20, I believe they help.

a wonderful product

Posted by 4678419622615403277 on Oct 03, 2013

Nothing is comparable to 7 Keto for weight loss. it's very nice.

Excellent !!

Posted by 4960022535770152443 on Apr 03, 2014

For me this suppliment is a best one! Thank you !

Helps Me with Energy in the Morning

Posted by 5577371701748843498 on Feb 23, 2017

I have had symptoms that seem to be those of adrenal fatigue for a while now. I tried this from a sample size here on iHerb and I really like it. I take two each morning, and it seems to help me get awake and have more continuous energy through the day than I have without it. There's not any feeling or surge of energy, it's just that I am groggy in the mornings for a couple or few hours without this. I actually feel like I can get up and be awake with this, instead of doing stuff for an hour or hour and a half and then feel like I want to go back to bed--which is what I feel like without it. I also happen to take pregnenolone, and a bunch of other supplements that are recommended for adrenal fatigue, but I was taking those consistently when I tried this, and it really seems to add more energy and focus on top of those. Word of warning, not all 7-keto formulas are made the same...I ran out of this and tried another brand, and I did NOT like it at all. It felt like a weird caffeine jittery anxious feeling, and it made my chest feel tight. So, if you thought 7-keto might be for you and you had that same bad experience, maybe consider doing a trial with this brand/formula, because it gives me the effects I want, without any that I don't :-)

I feel it working

Posted by 5546764646161552689 on Aug 02, 2016

I loss 300gr in one month, even if nothing changed regarding diet or exercise.

Ótimo termogênico

Posted by 5685556450063915173 on Feb 18, 2014

Adoro este termogênico, já uso faz um tempo e não tem nenhum efeito colateral.

1 2