AMAZING !!

Posted by TexasChick on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I are extreme fitness junkies.Advanced weightlifters and body sculpters.My spouse has suffered for years with fatigue and other issues.He finally was diagnosed with Low T and Thyroid Dysfunction(no thyroid level at all nor Testerone9life threatening low) He was put on Androgel and Synthroid.Still fatigue has plagued him.He entered a fitness competition and I was looking again for more supplements to give him as I am his nutritionist.Came across these.All I can say is AMAZING.For the first time his cloudy mental fatigue is lifted.He felt amazing after only on these a few days.He, for first time I have EVER known him to,is waking up clear minded instead of still tired after good nite sleep.He has taken so many things with promise of relief of symptoms, including his Synthroid tabs, to find no relief at all.These are amazing.I have researched them from a nuttional and medical standpoint for us and will pass this along to those who might find it helpful.The dosage for weightloss is recommeded 200 mg per day taken 100 mg morning/ 100mg evening.Also note that 12 weeks is also recommended course of time for fatloss/weightloss.After 12 weeks,the dosage of 100mg per daily for maintanence dosage is recommended(however these are completely safe to take long term at higher dosage if needed).Also notable, is this pill also improves immune system,muscle mass and leaner mass (good info for fitness nuts) also improves mental clarity and focus,and fatigue.I HIGHLY recommend this supplement and I will be sticking with this particular brand.It seems to be good in purity and strenghth.Just rememeber there is no miracle pill for weight and fat loss, but these taken during a nutritional and fitness plan of action can gain additional results beyond doing so with no supplement.Typical results in taking these for weightloss are in a 12 week plan followed wisely can produce an addtional 8-11 lbs more than those not taking it will lose alone.

Ordered the trial, now waiting the full package to arrive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was a freebie of my order and I did not expect anythign special out of it as normally being rather sceptic againsta these kind of products. But what a surprise, I definitely notice a difference after using this for 7 days. Did not felt as cold as usually (winters here are freezing), my weigth kept low and more energy and better sleep. Hence, I have ordered more of this now.

Disappointed

Posted by TinVal on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Try it but didn't feel anything... overrated product. I hope others have the benefits.Fortunately the only filler is rice flour, not stearates...

Free sample

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was a free sample, so I thought I'd try it. I like that it comes in veggie caps. I'm almost out, so I guess I'll have to pay the next time. 7-Keto is really good for adrenal fatigue, and it doesn't have the side effects that DHEA has for me.

7-Keto- Increased Energy

Posted by Blue-Sky on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are small, easy to take and despite my preconception about whether there would be any noticable effect, they did increase energy. It's always reassuring when you actually "feel" something from a supplement. This was a free sample; I'd taken 7-Keto previously ( a different manufacturer ) but hadn't been impressed enough to continually buy them. This version has made me consider re-buying.

Caution advised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is probably a good product, but the dosage may be too high. I experienced increaased energy, but also heightened irritability and impatience. Tinkering with hormones is best left for supervision under a knowledgeable physician.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like the top review displayed I am also a body sculpter and weight lifter and have experienced a noticeable decrease in energy levels this year. I bought this to try and it seemed to work as I did wake up feeling energized and like my old self. But only having 7 caps it was to hard to say whether or not this was that holy grail product I was looking for. After finishing this trial bottle I purchased a full size in the now foods brand and have not experienced the same results. So I'm not sure if the supplement itself has yielded the differing results or if it's brand specific. I have purchased a full size bottle of healthy origins to try after I finish the now foods one so I will reserve my judgement until I have given those a try also.

WOW, lots of energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

first time I tried these and I got alot more energy thru the day

Yeah i am man

Posted by Betatester on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cool thing. When i use only 3-4 of this caps i suddenly begin FEEL sex like 20 year teen. This thing i will use till i don`t feel enough or till i die.

7 Keto DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This a mother of all hormones for men and women with several uses to enhance sexual performance, boost immune system, brain and all other vital organs.