Alpha lipoic acid is a winner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. My husband is diabetic. With alpha lipoic acid, he is able to reduce the amount of insulin used for the same blood glucose control and has no neuropathy. For me, with the known alpha lipoic acid effect of vascular genesis, at the age of 62, I still look 40! We both intend to continue using this product for the rest of our lives.

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

one a day dose is helpful.

Alpha Lipoic Acid, 600 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started feeling more energy after 4 days of taking this wonderful supplement. I produce natural skincare products, so I am going to create a formula and use a capsule of this in an unrefined shea butter blend to test on scaly spots on the skin. I test a new product for at least 3 months before sending to family and friends that test different skin types for me!! Thanks, Joni

ala

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps diabetic nerve pain

wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for years for my husband who was borderline diabetic. So far, it has taken care of his problem.

Didn't relieve the symptoms of diabetic polyneuropathy

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Purchased solely to relieve the symptoms of diabetic polyneuropathy (same composition as the popular Berlithion), but after 2 months of use it did not help me, in fact, the symptoms are stronger and for the first time in years I've gained some weight (and I've heard this should help you loose some...?). I DO NOT RECOMMEND and I will NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN! If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

ALL A PART OF THE PLAN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doing it's thing for me with the weight loss, toning, energy and metabolism thing so am too scared to stop while it's all going on.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Product does what it is supposed to do. The capsules are well packed and the effectiveness is very good quality.

ALA Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. No adverse reactions to report

I will buy again