Great anti-oxidant and maybe protects the skin against the harmful rays of the sun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I confess I bought it mostly because i read that if you take one of these and go in the sun you dont burn or get much affected by the UVA and UVB rays...since I live in the tropics and have melasma, I need all the help I can get to avoid the melasma worsening. Too soon to tell about the sun protection claims, as melasma takes a long time to disappear. Will report again later. HOWEVER, what a great antioxidant too, and AMAZING for your eye sight! I think it is responsible for the whites of my eyes being super white! If that is not a sign of youth and health, and dont know what it is!

Strong antioxidant / good for eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all. My sense of strength is from observation that taking more than one daily causes me to feel bit off - very similar to sense I get from large doses of B vitamins. My eyes are subtly better after taking these for a few months, mostly long distance vision.

Very potent anti-oxidant, the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At age 68 this is very helpful. I really like Healthy Origins products and find them cheaper at iHerb then anywhere else and get great service. I take one 3 times per day with meals.

A GOD SEND

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Astaxanthin is an awesome powerful antioxidant. The most powerful on this earth(imo) Doc told me I would have to be on flexoral or pain relievers the rest of my life for my shoulder arthritis....no no no...along comes astaxanthin and I haven't had pain since. I take one 4mg cap a day. It gives me more energy and I feel great! Buy some today!

One of the better smelling astaxanthin in the market.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am giving 5star rating for the price and for the less odor.I have been using it for about a month now. What i have noticed first how it got my BP down where it should be. I even eat eggs two times a week and drink my morning coffee and do not have BP spikes anymore. AS far as other benefits still waiting.

Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price, and GMO-free.

For Testosterone

Posted by Romero on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All class of carotenoids is good for your testis, Astaxanthin particular show to raise natural testosterone production.

This stuff is incredible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had balance and dizziness problems for over a year. After 3 weeks, problems are lessening.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was made aware of product by a Dr,Great results.Will order again,

Seems to work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read about Astaxanthin for eye health and decided to try it for my blurry vision that I have been getting recently in front of the computer. It seems to work. I also got a friend to try it and reported good result.