Better than I thought it would be!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try Astaxanthin, since it has received rave reviews as THE supplement to take. The softgel is a dark almost black color, which had me worried about its taste. The softgel went down smoothly, had no taste, and I felt a lot more energetic after taking the supplement. Highly recommend!

no shellfish

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

got this because it's not animal-based, it's from algae. Also, did not give me migraine in my 7 day test. So I ordered a full bottle. The trial size was great, wish more products offered this size.

This was just a sample

Posted by DoctorMav on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried different types in the past. This one seemed okay. Though, I think Dr Mercola Krill is the way to go if you want high quality omega 3s and astaxanthin. Cheers.

Astaxantin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I work in the sun and I have not used more sunscreen and do not get skin glowing.

Healthy orgins astaxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These pills made me sick. I am glad this was just a trial.

Good for the eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Made my eyesight a bit better. Very recommended!

Super

Posted by Cymriccat on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do prefer the triple strength as I was taking this 2-3 x day.

Good first impression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After short trial this product felt so good that i ordered a larger pack. Read somewhere that it could help with psoriasis. I am going to give it a try!

This antioxidant really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had both this brand and Bluebonnet and they both work well. I find taking one capsule with a meal is most effective for my body.

empece y la primera

Posted by iber13 on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...la tomé después de comer como esta recomendado porque dicen que trabaja mejor, y como buen español dormí la siesta 1 hora, al levantarme me vino a la boca sabor a hierba seca casi toda la tarde sobre unas 4 -5 horas y malestar de estomago bastante mal estar en general por lo que dejare de tomarla y pediré el bote de otra marca....