Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Flawless skin, shinny hair and my nails are growing thicker than ever. I love this product.

Great Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2315816 on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Biotin because my fingernails were in such bad shape. I am really happy with it and like the fact that the pills are much smaller than another brand I took in the past.

Hair supplement

Posted by Reviewer2956538 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Truly have hair regrowth...never would have believed it.

MRM is better

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one and MRM brand biotin bottles. Take notice that here is BIOTIN, while MRM brand with 60 capsules offers D-BIOTIN. At least for me d-biotin works better, because my hair looks better, skin is softer. This one is good too, but i prefer MRM.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1928937 on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Biotin helped my hair to become more healthier, looser and shiny. Now I can enjoy my hair!

Can finally write a review on this

Posted by 4796729095010165474 on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 2 of these everyday for the past 8 weeks. I have noticed a difference for sure. My nails are so much stronger. My hair was growing at normal slow rate at the start, but I notice more hair coming in and it feels nice and thick. Recently I have noticed a lot more growth, looks like a CM in 2 weeks

good product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 1 capsule per day for about a week, and there is big improvement in skin condition. I had red dry patches on a face after winter and they are almost gone. Plus the hair is getting smooth and silky, can't comment on a growth, too soon.

NOT AS GOOD AS I'D HOPED

Posted by 4917743866453743768 on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for the great value, having used Jarrows Biotin beforehand. When using Jarrows my hair loss when washing & brushing my hair had only been extremely minimal & my hair was growing noticebly faster, I was thriled with that. When I changed to Healthy Origins Biotin the hair loss increased to what it was before I started using the Jarrows Biotin. I have been under a lot of stress lately & would have an increased need for B vitamins, so to be fair I can't say for sure that it's not as good. Next order I will try the Jarrows again & see if it makes a difference & will post an update.

Good for hair!

Posted by Reviewer1882449 on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've taken these for two weeks and already (I think) my hair feels better and thicker.

So Far So Good

Posted by Reviewer1378724 on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've taken these for about a week now. I'm not sure of the benefits that I'll reap yet; but I'm patient. It seems to give an energy boost, so I take it earlier in the day now.

1 2 3 4