Love it!!!

Posted by NannyPR on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Flawless skin, shinny hair and my nails are growing thicker than ever. I love this product.

Great Biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Biotin because my fingernails were in such bad shape. I am really happy with it and like the fact that the pills are much smaller than another brand I took in the past.

Hair supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Truly have hair regrowth...never would have believed it.

MRM is better

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one and MRM brand biotin bottles. Take notice that here is BIOTIN, while MRM brand with 60 capsules offers D-BIOTIN. At least for me d-biotin works better, because my hair looks better, skin is softer. This one is good too, but i prefer MRM.

good product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 1 capsule per day for about a week, and there is big improvement in skin condition. I had red dry patches on a face after winter and they are almost gone. Plus the hair is getting smooth and silky, can't comment on a growth, too soon.

From Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Biotin helped my hair to become more healthier, looser and shiny. Now I can enjoy my hair!

Can finally write a review on this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 2 of these everyday for the past 8 weeks. I have noticed a difference for sure. My nails are so much stronger. My hair was growing at normal slow rate at the start, but I notice more hair coming in and it feels nice and thick. Recently I have noticed a lot more growth, looks like a CM in 2 weeks

This work

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy to find biotin.This work on my hair.I loose it a little hair and now this stop my hair to faling donw.My hair is strong and shiny.My nails is very strong.I will never stop to take this.

So Far So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've taken these for about a week now. I'm not sure of the benefits that I'll reap yet; but I'm patient. It seems to give an energy boost, so I take it earlier in the day now.

Good for hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've taken these for two weeks and already (I think) my hair feels better and thicker.