Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been takin biotin for a bit more than a month now and i can see the results already! I feel that my hair growth has been faster and my hair isn't falling out as much as before. Not only that, I've been getting new "baby hairs" close to my hairline which is very nice! Biotin is great for hair growth, but also my brows have been growing much faster than before! Now I need to pluck my brows a few times a week, which is a lot to me. I will definitely buy more biotin in the future!

Very Good procuct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed that when I have started taken this, my hair and nails have started to grow faster. These capsules are small also that they are easy to take.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product with shampoo for thin hair and it has been huge success.

Expensive isn't always the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Trying to get rid of candida and have multiple allergies, so have to be careful of binders etc. in vitamins. This product does not give me any problems, like some of the more expensive ones I have tried. Very effective and will buy again.

Very well Vitamin B7 (Biotin)

Posted by Kin-za on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked the biotin. I took it along with multivitamins http://www.iherb.com/country-life-core-daily-1-multivitamins-women-60-tablets/34145 Nails stopped stratify and become stronger. The capsules are small, easy to swallow. Visit my page for more reviews...

good!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good for all my family.

Hair a grow grow!

Posted by VeganMumma on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My nails started growing quicker within a week of taking this and my hair grew like mad. Does the job nicely.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking for my hair, which started to thin. I'm not sure if this was what caused it to stop thinning, but I'm happy that it stopped. And now I am not worrying about my hair. This probably helped with that.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin B7 (Biotin) is water-soluble vitamin. Any excess is excreted in urine, so it is perfectly nontoxic. Since it is both cheap and nontoxic, everybody should consider supplementing, because defiency is problematic. I take one vcap of 5000 mcg once a week, so this bottle will last me more than a year. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

feel better than before