Help

Good absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking 3 of these a day, thinking that maybe they weren't absorbed so well, as there are other products that tout increased absorption. On my last blood test however, I found that there was an overabundance of CoQ10 in my body, so I've cut down to 2 a day, and am thinking of cutting down to one a day. Bottom line is that these are well absorbed.

Why I use HO Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Higher potency Q10 for a reasonable price. Uses olive oil (instead of soy) and contains no common allergens or GMOs.

Excellent price for an excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

An absolute must for anyone taking statin's such as Lipitor, Crestor or Vytorin. Marked improvement from the "brain fog" effect statins can cause. I highly recommend it.

Great Product at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Q10 is not just for wrinkles.... I have paddled a kayak for 5 hours, gone home taken some Q10 and felt great the next day. I have permanent fractures in my lower spines as well as being 9 whiplashes an a few concussions. lots of scar tissue in neck.

Top quality Q10, at good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I need 800 mg of Q10 daily to keep my heart working, any shortfall is immediately apparent I have tried many brands of Q10 to find a more affordable one than I am able to buy in UK, but all have failed to give the same performance, until I tried Healthy Options Q10. It is fully effective and heart symptoms are kept completely away. Ray Holder UK

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Even after only 3 days of taking these CoQ10 softgels miraculous healing has occured to my gums. My overall immune system also seems to have become stronger.

Immediate Effect ^_^

Posted by psmiracle on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Upon received of my 1st CoQ10 by Healthy Origin, I was excited to try out the effect that I'll be experiencing... Woooow... I'm impressed... My eyes suddenly seem so bright and I'm so active all the way... It has given me great energy boost and I wasn't feeling hungry the whole day... I'm so excited the whole day thinking of things that I could do... Really very happy and will continue to see each new day of great improvement coming the way... Thank you... CoQ10... and sincerely wanted to thanks iherb for an excellent service... Will definitely continue my online shopping journey here in iherb... ^_^

A top-notch CoQ10 at a bargain price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What an ideal choice for CoQ10! To start with it's made with Kaneka CoQ10 -- the gold standard. And like many other products it is oil-based for better absorption. BUT...while most of the others have ingredients like soybean oil, rice bran oil, or lecithin, this one uses olive oil as the base. And all at a bargain price!

Wouldn't do without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken CoQ10 daily (few years now) for dental/gum issues. I have gotten good reports and stable numbers on my gums every time since I've been taking the CoQ10. Before that things were not so good or stable. I know CoQ10 had made a difference!

give me energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was born by having lower blood pressure than normal people. I tell you, I'm still under 20. My study requires me to wake up early and sleep late to do assignment. Honestly, after having class and go home, i MUST sleep for at least 1,5 hours. Awake, then I can be able to concentrate to do my assignment. Without sleeping a while, I can not do anything. I am easily tired. But, after consuming this, I feel more energy and I don't need to have a nap after class anymore. As I'm still young, I don't feel any joint pain or cholesterol etc etc. Overall, it gives me energy what I need through the day! An antioxidant some more...