Good absorption

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Sep 11, 2008

I had been taking 3 of these a day, thinking that maybe they weren't absorbed so well, as there are other products that tout increased absorption. On my last blood test however, I found that there was an overabundance of CoQ10 in my body, so I've cut down to 2 a day, and am thinking of cutting down to one a day. Bottom line is that these are well absorbed.

Great Product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Nov 07, 2008

Q10 is not just for wrinkles.... I have paddled a kayak for 5 hours, gone home taken some Q10 and felt great the next day. I have permanent fractures in my lower spines as well as being 9 whiplashes an a few concussions. lots of scar tissue in neck.

Top quality Q10, at good price

Posted by Reviewer2154473 on Nov 26, 2007

I need 800 mg of Q10 daily to keep my heart working, any shortfall is immediately apparent I have tried many brands of Q10 to find a more affordable one than I am able to buy in UK, but all have failed to give the same performance, until I tried Healthy Options Q10. It is fully effective and heart symptoms are kept completely away. Ray Holder UK

Why I use HO Q10

Posted by Reviewer1173018 on Oct 19, 2007

Higher potency Q10 for a reasonable price. Uses olive oil (instead of soy) and contains no common allergens or GMOs.

A top-notch CoQ10 at a bargain price

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on May 21, 2013

What an ideal choice for CoQ10! To start with it's made with Kaneka CoQ10 -- the gold standard. And like many other products it is oil-based for better absorption. BUT...while most of the others have ingredients like soybean oil, rice bran oil, or lecithin, this one uses olive oil as the base. And all at a bargain price!

Excellent price for an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2381405 on Oct 17, 2007

An absolute must for anyone taking statin's such as Lipitor, Crestor or Vytorin. Marked improvement from the "brain fog" effect statins can cause. I highly recommend it.

Wouldn't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1688745 on Jan 24, 2008

I have taken CoQ10 daily (few years now) for dental/gum issues. I have gotten good reports and stable numbers on my gums every time since I've been taking the CoQ10. Before that things were not so good or stable. I know CoQ10 had made a difference!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Sep 12, 2009

Got this product at one time because price was fantastic and liked it a lot. Unfortunately, I tried LE's COQ-10 w/ ubiquinol - which is supposed to be absorbed better - well, it may have, but it really threw my GI tract into knots! Never had that problem w/ Healthy Origins - so I came back to it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1849188 on Feb 29, 2012

I have CFS and have tried a nurse's station worth of supplements. This one helps give me energy to make it through the day. I feel best when I take 2 100 mg in the morning, and then 2 more in the afternoon. For a total of 400 mg per day. This is one supplement I will continue to take. It is obvious when I forget to take it, I just feel too tired to move around much. I also take Vitamin C powder and a multi vitamin powder. CoQ 10 --completely turns the fatigue around. No caffiene needed.

give me energy!

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013

I was born by having lower blood pressure than normal people. I tell you, I'm still under 20. My study requires me to wake up early and sleep late to do assignment. Honestly, after having class and go home, i MUST sleep for at least 1,5 hours. Awake, then I can be able to concentrate to do my assignment. Without sleeping a while, I can not do anything. I am easily tired. But, after consuming this, I feel more energy and I don't need to have a nap after class anymore. As I'm still young, I don't feel any joint pain or cholesterol etc etc. Overall, it gives me energy what I need through the day! An antioxidant some more...