Good absorption

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking 3 of these a day, thinking that maybe they weren't absorbed so well, as there are other products that tout increased absorption. On my last blood test however, I found that there was an overabundance of CoQ10 in my body, so I've cut down to 2 a day, and am thinking of cutting down to one a day. Bottom line is that these are well absorbed.

Great Product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Q10 is not just for wrinkles.... I have paddled a kayak for 5 hours, gone home taken some Q10 and felt great the next day. I have permanent fractures in my lower spines as well as being 9 whiplashes an a few concussions. lots of scar tissue in neck.

Top quality Q10, at good price

Posted by Reviewer2154473 on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I need 800 mg of Q10 daily to keep my heart working, any shortfall is immediately apparent I have tried many brands of Q10 to find a more affordable one than I am able to buy in UK, but all have failed to give the same performance, until I tried Healthy Options Q10. It is fully effective and heart symptoms are kept completely away. Ray Holder UK

Why I use HO Q10

Posted by Reviewer1173018 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Higher potency Q10 for a reasonable price. Uses olive oil (instead of soy) and contains no common allergens or GMOs.

A top-notch CoQ10 at a bargain price

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What an ideal choice for CoQ10! To start with it's made with Kaneka CoQ10 -- the gold standard. And like many other products it is oil-based for better absorption. BUT...while most of the others have ingredients like soybean oil, rice bran oil, or lecithin, this one uses olive oil as the base. And all at a bargain price!

Excellent price for an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2381405 on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

An absolute must for anyone taking statin's such as Lipitor, Crestor or Vytorin. Marked improvement from the "brain fog" effect statins can cause. I highly recommend it.

Wouldn't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1688745 on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken CoQ10 daily (few years now) for dental/gum issues. I have gotten good reports and stable numbers on my gums every time since I've been taking the CoQ10. Before that things were not so good or stable. I know CoQ10 had made a difference!

give me energy!

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was born by having lower blood pressure than normal people. I tell you, I'm still under 20. My study requires me to wake up early and sleep late to do assignment. Honestly, after having class and go home, i MUST sleep for at least 1,5 hours. Awake, then I can be able to concentrate to do my assignment. Without sleeping a while, I can not do anything. I am easily tired. But, after consuming this, I feel more energy and I don't need to have a nap after class anymore. As I'm still young, I don't feel any joint pain or cholesterol etc etc. Overall, it gives me energy what I need through the day! An antioxidant some more...

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1849188 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS and have tried a nurse's station worth of supplements. This one helps give me energy to make it through the day. I feel best when I take 2 100 mg in the morning, and then 2 more in the afternoon. For a total of 400 mg per day. This is one supplement I will continue to take. It is obvious when I forget to take it, I just feel too tired to move around much. I also take Vitamin C powder and a multi vitamin powder. CoQ 10 --completely turns the fatigue around. No caffiene needed.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Sep 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got this product at one time because price was fantastic and liked it a lot. Unfortunately, I tried LE's COQ-10 w/ ubiquinol - which is supposed to be absorbed better - well, it may have, but it really threw my GI tract into knots! Never had that problem w/ Healthy Origins - so I came back to it!