Immune Magic!

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this formula along with other vitamin supplements to rebuild my immune system after surgical removal of an ovarian tumor. It's been nearly six years since then and I have remained strong, healthy and well. I turned down chemotherapy and took the natural route, and it's worked!

Happy Heart

Posted by Reviewer2527911 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A very "clean" product..we always check the additional listings . Now in our 60's we found that medical test for my husband have been A+ with his heart being stong now. We have been taking this product for a very long time. Remember that you get what you pay for Mainer

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1369200 on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pound for pound, this is the best CoQ10 for the price that I have used. Energy level increase was noticeable for me.

Fine product

Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These definitely improved my energy level and mental focus.

Healthy Origins Q10

Posted by Reviewer2154473 on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very good service from iHerb. Healthy Origins Q10 is from the best Q10 source, Kaneka, and is of the highest and most effective quality, Many other brands do not work for me, but this one really is good

Coenzyme Q10

Posted by Reviewer3291710 on Jul 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We order this from the U.K. Helps turn food to fuel and has anti-oxidant properties. We order with Magnesium and Maxi-Zinc for max. results.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Q10 EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is EXTRA strong, 200mg per capsule! Amazing results and I only need to take 1 per day. No more migraine and reduced cardiovascular risks. Q10 and Zinc are antagonists, so if you are taking a lot of Q10, you need to take also Zinc. My Doctor recommends 200 mg of Q10/day taken with 50mg Zinc. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels, 200 mg, 60 SoftGel Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1501267 on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i quit taking 5 heart medications on my own back in February, and i went to my doctor last week. my blood pressure was 120/70, my total cholesterol was 174! I feel great!

How others feel

Posted by Reviewer2167686 on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife takes these and likes them better than other products she has tried

CoQ10 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer2375901 on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Glad to get this many 200 mg at such a great price; easy to swallow, too.