Best CoQ10 out there

Posted by Reviewer1492502 on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After researching most of the brands, and checking clinical trials at universities, this was my first choice. Kaneka Q10 is by far superior. Another "doc" friend of mine also knows that most of the CoQ10 out there is junk. That doesn't mean that this is the only brand that uses real Kaneka Q10, but it's the one I chose. AND iHerb is a great place to buy!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking it for years. Even my dogs are on it.

not helpful to me

Posted by Reviewer2302376 on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using D-Ribose, CoQ10 Gels and L-Carnitine together. They apparently lower a person's blood sugar and blood pressure. In stead of more energy, I was so tired that I had to take a nap after taking them. Now I take them in the evenings, not sure if they make any difference. It's a huge disappointment because I was really looking forward to extra energy and losing weight.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2763519 on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kaneda Q10 is very expensive in Japan. So i am happy to get it with less expensive.

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer1475287 on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking statin drugs for about ten years and am in my fifties. As one ages, blood pressure typically starts to creep up. Research indicates that the statin drug may compound this. Healthy Origins CoQ10 has helped me go from 160/100 to 130/90.

CoQ 10 type

Posted by Reviewer3127234 on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The sort of CoQ 10 received was not what I wanted. The sort I wanted was Ubiquinol (active) but received the Ubiquinone which isn't as good for the over 60's. I feel that the type of CoQ 10 should have been made clearer. Thank you

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1746150 on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product, price and delivery - EXCELLENT! I refer iherb.com to all my friends, colleagues and family.

Great products

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take it daily & trust the quality of the product.

Can't beat the price

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure how much of a change this product has made, but the price savings were massive. I believe I saved 60% on these, which pretty much made my entire order worth getting. Nice small capsule, easy to swallow. Bright orange, so it's easy to distinguish from my other supplements.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product and good buy.

1 2 3 4