Best CoQ10 out there

Posted by Reviewer1492502 on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After researching most of the brands, and checking clinical trials at universities, this was my first choice. Kaneka Q10 is by far superior. Another "doc" friend of mine also knows that most of the CoQ10 out there is junk. That doesn't mean that this is the only brand that uses real Kaneka Q10, but it's the one I chose. AND iHerb is a great place to buy!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking it for years. Even my dogs are on it.

not helpful to me

Posted by Reviewer2302376 on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using D-Ribose, CoQ10 Gels and L-Carnitine together. They apparently lower a person's blood sugar and blood pressure. In stead of more energy, I was so tired that I had to take a nap after taking them. Now I take them in the evenings, not sure if they make any difference. It's a huge disappointment because I was really looking forward to extra energy and losing weight.

CoQ 10 type

Posted by Reviewer3127234 on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The sort of CoQ 10 received was not what I wanted. The sort I wanted was Ubiquinol (active) but received the Ubiquinone which isn't as good for the over 60's. I feel that the type of CoQ 10 should have been made clearer. Thank you

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer1475287 on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking statin drugs for about ten years and am in my fifties. As one ages, blood pressure typically starts to creep up. Research indicates that the statin drug may compound this. Healthy Origins CoQ10 has helped me go from 160/100 to 130/90.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2763519 on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kaneda Q10 is very expensive in Japan. So i am happy to get it with less expensive.

The very best CoQ10 available.

Posted by 5390182908809728574 on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After researching CoQ10 in depth, I was pleased to find that I-Herb sold this particular product. There simply is nothing better available anywhere.

Very good product!

Posted by 5683687879340015058 on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like Healthy Origin products, and this one is another winner. We have a 100 pound shepherd mix, and this is actually for her - one capsule a day.

This Product is the best ever taken.

Posted by 5043693755203151361 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been tired all the time,and cannot breeze my Lungs are damaged from Chemo,do get chest pain and feel low.this Product picks me up,and gives more Energy and makes you feel well.do always choose carefully reading everything,and are very happy.thank you from Karina.

It does what I want and what the med profession says it will.

Posted by 5367018321100764766 on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase