Best CoQ10 out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After researching most of the brands, and checking clinical trials at universities, this was my first choice. Kaneka Q10 is by far superior. Another "doc" friend of mine also knows that most of the CoQ10 out there is junk. That doesn't mean that this is the only brand that uses real Kaneka Q10, but it's the one I chose. AND iHerb is a great place to buy!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking it for years. Even my dogs are on it.

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kaneda Q10 is very expensive in Japan. So i am happy to get it with less expensive.

not helpful to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using D-Ribose, CoQ10 Gels and L-Carnitine together. They apparently lower a person's blood sugar and blood pressure. In stead of more energy, I was so tired that I had to take a nap after taking them. Now I take them in the evenings, not sure if they make any difference. It's a huge disappointment because I was really looking forward to extra energy and losing weight.

CoQ 10 type

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The sort of CoQ 10 received was not what I wanted. The sort I wanted was Ubiquinol (active) but received the Ubiquinone which isn't as good for the over 60's. I feel that the type of CoQ 10 should have been made clearer. Thank you

Seems good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cannot complain. Seems good quality. But don´t know yet how much it works.

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like Healthy Origin products, and this one is another winner. We have a 100 pound shepherd mix, and this is actually for her - one capsule a day.

This stuff works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking statin drugs for about ten years and am in my fifties. As one ages, blood pressure typically starts to creep up. Research indicates that the statin drug may compound this. Healthy Origins CoQ10 has helped me go from 160/100 to 130/90.

great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

always had trouble with my gums...not anymore after taking this

Healthy Origins, CoQ10, Kaneka Q10, 100 mg, 300 Softgels Healthy Origins, CoQ10, Kaneka Q10, 100 mg, 300 Softgels (HOG-35018)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good, pleased with it, since we take statins,

1 2 3 4