Congestive Heart Failure Patient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am 82 years old. This product has made a tremendous difference in the way I feel and the results of my recent echo chamber exam prove it. Even the doctor was aghast. I believe my progress is due to this product as it has been the only change in my diet. Similar products from the pharmacy (far lower dosage)did not seem to make a difference.

Great For Statin Users

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had severe muscle pain in my legs. Was seen by a Neurologist MD. He told me to take 300MGS each day. I'm going on 90+ days from starting the CoQ-10 and now without the muscle pain. I will continue to use COQ-10 as it has proven to be most helpful. After checking with other internet suppliers of this item, I determined IHerb was offering the best product and price. IHerb now has a loyal customer for life. Thanks IHerb Hope Wright Marion, NC

Healthy Origins Co Q10, 300 mg strength is value for money

Posted by Herbarrow on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this high quality product for several years, both before and after my successful ablation for atrial fibrillation. I find it helps improve my energy levels and I like the fact that it has no GM content. The 300mg strength is great because I only need to take one capsule per day with breakfast instead of 3. (You get better absorption if you take all the CoQ10 at once, unlike most other supplements where the dose is divided through out the day.) I recommend this product for anyone who has low energy levels, hypertension, compromised immune function or heart disease.

Migraine Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My stepdaughter and I both suffer from migraine headaches. In my case, the pattern is daily for 30+ days with a week or so off before the next round. In spite of taking drugs for prevention and actual headaches, they have persisted for years. My neurologist recommended this and we both are experiencing dramatically fewer migraines. I am 60 and she is 14 so we represent different ends of the spectrum. Thanks iHerb for the good prices.

Helps with all sorts of heart problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for a weak heart, heart pain, & heart rhythm problems. 2 per day - morning & evening. It has definately helped. If you have tried CoQ10 before & not been impressed, you probably were on too low a dose. I finally read somewhere that it is supposed to be AT LEAST 1 mg per pound of body weight. I upped my dose dramatically (I actually take about 3 mg per pound) & it worked !

Lowered blood pressure and lipids count

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It lowered my blood pressure from 140/90 to 110/70 and it lowered total lipid count from 210 to 174 in just a few weeks of use! I am now weaning myself off my the beta blocker I've been taking for 16 years! Great stuff!

CoQ10 Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am older and my mind isn't as sharp as it used to be. These help me to be more alert, helping to make me think more clearly.

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for overcoming the side effects of statin medications.

A top product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A point of note, Kaneka Q10 is 'converted' Q10. Thus there is no need to supplement NADH with it. Ordinary Q10 will 'age' you, draining your NADH levels in conversion, potentially causing mitochondrial damage.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Everything I've read on CoQ10 makes it a must take for me. As always, i-herb rocks on the price and service.