Co Q 10

Posted by Reviewer2724037 on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husbands movement specialist recommended 1200 mg of Co Q 10 daily for his Parkinsons disease. This seems to have halted the progression of the disease, he rarely skips a dose. This is wonderful as the side effects for the Parkinsons meds seemed worst then the disease for him.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1602564 on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant and it's thought to be helpful in preventing or treating age related diseases. Human beings produce coenzyme Q-10 but our ability to produce it begins to decline as early as age 20. Some researchers speculate might help prevent degenerative brain disease such as Alzheimer's or Lou Gehrig's disease. One physical change I've have seen is improvement in my skin since adding 400 mg of CoQ10 to my supplement regime.

CoQ10 Healthy Origins

Posted by Reviewer1049648 on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking COQ10 for 3 years, recently someone in the medical field, whom I hold in high esteem, recommended increasing the dose to 1200mg/day for better results, did my research, she was absolutely correct; research points to higher dosis better than low dosis. Also, found 'Healthy Origins' to be one of the best if not the best for the money.

Very good value

Posted by Reviewer2285897 on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In Australia, I would pay four times this amount for equivalent strength CoQ10

Great service, great product

Posted by Reviewer2580801 on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 1200mg CoQ10 since being dx with Parkinsons in 2006. It has given me increased energy and appears to have a positive effect on the Parkinsons. Throughout I have enjoyed excellent service and very competitive prices from i-Herb, together with very good delivery from USA. Viv Watkins Surrey, UK

The Gold Standard

Posted by Reviewer2354470 on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No other Co-Q10 can match the assimilation into the human body, nor the feeling of being vibrant and connected mentally. As a Parkinson sufferer, maintaining harmony, a feeling of wholeness, can be justifiably achieved by this precious, natural medicine: which is why my doctor prescribed it, and in specific dosages. Healthy Origins got it right, now if they could only make all of these vitamins more affordable.

Unmistakeable life reinforcing eneryy

Posted by Reviewer2660144 on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I could not, honestly, function without it. I am a Parkinsons patient.

Lowers Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2653519 on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 each night before I go to bed and sleep well wake up and feel energized. Stopped taking for a bit to see if it was really working and all smythoms came back. Great for muscle ache and joints. Feel younger too

Super product

Posted by 5384557257376678610 on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product Ubiquinone helps me a lot,more than Ubiquinol that makes me very tired.

Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer1085607 on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is always a pleasure to order from Iherb. Their prices are great and the delivery of the product is quick. I always reorder from them. Thanks for providing this service.