Brain Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

D-Ribose has enabled me to think again. I suffer from a severe case of CFS. I had trouble making calculations and comprehending multiple ideas at once. I recommended this to a friend with Fybromyalgia and he says it has given him his brain back. It is hard to understand how frustrating it is to be aware that you can't process information. You can't trust your own mind. I have tried different varieties of D-Ribose. This one is the least expensive and does a great job.

Mmm...Ribose!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking 100mg of ubiquinol and about 5 grams of d-ribose twice per day. LOTS of mental and physical energy, helps me stay alert and focused at work and provides an energy boost for workouts after work. Also, when I'm low-carbing ribose doesn't take me out of ketosis the way other sugars do. The Healthy Origins brand is at least as effective as others that I've tried and iHerb's price for the 300g container is the best I've come across. Thanks iHerb!

Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a considerable difference with my fibromyalgia within 3-4 days of starting taking it. Lots more energy and aches and pains disappeared. Easy to use and nice to taste! Great value too!

has bad odor compared to other brands of D-ribose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i've been taking d-ribose and recently bought two of this becuase it was the cheapest. but they both smell so bad that i couldnt take it. i had to reorder another brand and they were ok. i will never order this d-ribose again.

Bad experiance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I won't be buying this brand again. Has a very strong chemical odor, i decided to try it anyway and felt sick afterwards. Concerned that it's contaminated, I emailed the company and have not received an explanation. Not happy!

Seems surprisingly good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My recall has improved dramatically and I have actually been picking up previously neglected projects.

Something new to try.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dr Oz recommended it on a recent show. I thought I would give it a try because I have confidence in his opinion. I been using it a week and I have more energy in the gym and my workouts are more intense. Mentally I feel better as well. So far so good but I can't give it 5 stars until I have used it longer.

Chemical STINK Tastes bitter as **** No response from customer service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this previously, and that smelled fruity and tasted great. I used it as sweetener in my coffee. HOWEVER, this latest box, smells and tastes REALLY bad! I dont dare to use it. I have contacted customer servce TWO times about this, witout an response. So I have wasted my money on a poisonous product, and cant even get in contact with customer service about it. STAY AWAY!

Helps my Fibromyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an essential for me,it took 2 weeks using one tsp three times a day with food(very important otherwise it makes your blood sugar drop and you will get the shakes big time)I take one tsp two times a day now after meals and it cuts my pain in half I still have flare ups that are extremely painful but over all this stuff is a must for me. I have tried other brands but they are all sourced from the same wholesaler so this brand works out the best price for its size

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now my daughter and I are both using it. Have to order more. Noticed a difference after two weeks.