Help

I believe this could have helped my dad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had realized what Epicor and Immune Renew could do for the body. These might have helped my dad who died from cancer of the tongue in January 2008. At least, they would have built up his immune system, which chemo took away. I watched my dad go through 2 years of misery, when this might have prevented that. I know it works. There are sores and keloid scars I have had on my body for years that are slowly going away. My leg venous stasis is clearing up. The skin is flaking off on my legs that has been red for years. There is something to this and it works! I'm living proof. Thanks for the wonderful service, iherb.

Works well for allergies and colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In addition to decreasing the number of colds I get, this is the first supplement (and I have tried many) that helps me with my strong spring allergies, especially to June grass. This spring, for the first time ever, I did not need to use a prescription nose spray to control these allergies. When I ran out of EpiCor, the allergies returned. I had received and read the free book from iherb "EpiCor, The Key to a Balanced Immune System". In it was mentioned that EpiCor can help control allergies. This has certainly been the case with me.

Helps sinuses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to take antibiotics at leastonce per quarter. Since taking Epicor, (12 months), my chronic sinus problem has vanished.

This gave me allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Didn't seem to help me, and I believe it gave me sinus type allergis to fall molds I never had before. Stopped taking it, allergies quit next day.

DIDN'T WORK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Am sorry to report that this supplement was of no apparent value to me. I had been taking it for a week or so and still came down with cold/flu upon first exposure. NO APPARENT HELP WITH INITIAL RESISTANCE. After the afliction was underway I tried taking more (4 a day)to no avail. INCREASED DOSAGE BROUGHT NO IMPROVEMENT. Have this affliction still ongoing as of this writing. DID NOT DETECTABLY SHORTEN DURATION OR REDUCE SEVERITY. Wish it would have worked but it didn't.

Epicore has worked for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have used Epicore for several months. I have seen a real decrease in my symptoms with seasonal allergies this spring and fall. Epicore is easy to take and there haven't been any side effects. I have even taken it on an empty stomach and haven't had any stomach problems. We haven't been through the cold and flu season on Epicore, but hope that we see great results!

Healthy Origins, EpiCor - A good alternative to flu shots

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I researched Epicor a lot. It's a proprietary yeast-based formulation that activates the body's killer T cell "within" 30 minutes upon digestion! I wrote earlier that if you want a good alternative to the flu-shot (flus are prevalent during the months of October thru January in the US), you may try Epicor. I take it once a day in the morning. Have not been sick of allergies since. This was my first buy of Epicor. I since moved to the 150 tablet bottle. I save more and it lasts longer. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Did not work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this faithfully for 8 months and still came up with the same colds and pneumonia.

amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband had a cold he could not seem to get rid of. He was feeling better within two days of taking Epicor. I also gave some to my friends dog who I think has some sort of skin disease. He looked like he felt awful. He would not go outside anymore and he just lay there looking pitiful. A few days later he was playing again and much more energetic. I call these my magic pills!

EpiCor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The EpiCor seems to work. My 91 year old mother-in-law stopped having bladder infections. I went through a major "epidemic" of colds at work - didn't get it.