Healthy Origins Green Coffee Bean Extract - Great Product at a great price!

Posted by 5337488965853088671 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking to try Green Coffee Extract, I definitely recommend this one! Origins Green Coffee Bean Extract has the best formulation for the price and meets my needs exactly. Each capsule contains 50% chlorogenic acid. This is not listed as GCA or Svetol, but I have not found that to be a problem, as my weight loss has been within the range established by Dr. Oz's research. The label lists all ingredients, and there are no artificial ingredients. The only "filler" is rice flour and vegetable magnesium stearate and there are no artificial ingredients. I take it for the gentle alertness side effects of the caffeine ( 3% per capsule) which help me stay active, but have also lost 7 lbs. over the last 3 months with no effort at all. I did very careful research of the available data and studies before buying this product, and I have found it to be an excellent substitute for the highly-touted, expensive brands recommended by Dr.Oz's study.

Love this product!

Posted by 5586289598930637554 on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. I have lost 4lbs in a month and have not taken them as suggested everyday. I have been eating normally and have always exercised but could not shake those last few lbs. I will keep using this product till I lose another 6lbs.

Healthy Origins, Green Coffee Bean Extract, 400 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by 4800032296732595024 on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

капсулы начала пить только пару дней, чувство голода притупляет

bought for diet, notice the caffiene boost

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a coffee drinker because coffee makes me jittery and nauseous. But a little caffeine helps me get things done. I've been taking one of these per day at breakfast, and skipping my black tea. I got these for weight loss, but haven't been taking the required two per day, nor have I been exercising, so I haven't noticed any real results in the weight loss department yet.

good

Posted by 5464314596700262399 on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is sth that my mother in law uses so i dont have an opinion so far she is happy

no effect

Posted by legallyblonde on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

On my capsule did not have any effect - no tide strength and vigor, nor the lack of appetite after taking the capsules or weight loss. Maybe if their long drink, then you start to lose weight - do not know. I am for 2 weeks is not lost weight, the weight of both stood on the site is well worth it.

Great

Posted by 5517976808530097623 on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great

Yet to try

Posted by 4846348142645241947 on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a different green coffee bean extract but it hasn't worked one bit. Maybe this might be different. But yet to try

good results

Posted by 4798429396798266857 on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its a good product and great price

the best store to buy supplements

Posted by 5316253771608001727 on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

your products and service are the best for me,they solve my problems.thank you

1 2 3