Healthy Origins Green Coffee Bean Extract - Great Product at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking to try Green Coffee Extract, I definitely recommend this one! Origins Green Coffee Bean Extract has the best formulation for the price and meets my needs exactly. Each capsule contains 50% chlorogenic acid. This is not listed as GCA or Svetol, but I have not found that to be a problem, as my weight loss has been within the range established by Dr. Oz's research. The label lists all ingredients, and there are no artificial ingredients. The only "filler" is rice flour and vegetable magnesium stearate and there are no artificial ingredients. I take it for the gentle alertness side effects of the caffeine ( 3% per capsule) which help me stay active, but have also lost 7 lbs. over the last 3 months with no effort at all. I did very careful research of the available data and studies before buying this product, and I have found it to be an excellent substitute for the highly-touted, expensive brands recommended by Dr.Oz's study.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. I have lost 4lbs in a month and have not taken them as suggested everyday. I have been eating normally and have always exercised but could not shake those last few lbs. I will keep using this product till I lose another 6lbs.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I first started taking this, I almost gave up because I didn't lose any weight until the 6th week. But then, in the next 3 months, I lost nearly 25 pounds without actually changing any of my regular habits. I went from 190 lbs to nearly 165 lbs in four months. Now I have plateaued and I wonder if I should up the dosage. I was taking 800 mgs twice a day, 1/2 hour before the first and second meals of the day.

Healthy Origins, Green Coffee Bean Extract, 400 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

капсулы начала пить только пару дней, чувство голода притупляет

Surprise benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps metabolize sugars so would be excellent for diabetics or pre - diabetic conditions. For myself, I noticed since it supports this function, my skin excema is greatly reduced. I originally purchased this for weight loss. It definitely pays to go natural when caring for one's health. Cost is low and benefits are greater.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price and product. A nice, non-jittery energy boost with just one pill. I have been using these for a while and will continue to purchase. And i love that it comes in veggie caps!

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have been cutting down on my diet and also using green coffee ..seems to work for my weight loss!

bought for diet, notice the caffiene boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a coffee drinker because coffee makes me jittery and nauseous. But a little caffeine helps me get things done. I've been taking one of these per day at breakfast, and skipping my black tea. I got these for weight loss, but haven't been taking the required two per day, nor have I been exercising, so I haven't noticed any real results in the weight loss department yet.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is sth that my mother in law uses so i dont have an opinion so far she is happy

no effect

Posted by legallyblonde on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

On my capsule did not have any effect - no tide strength and vigor, nor the lack of appetite after taking the capsules or weight loss. Maybe if their long drink, then you start to lose weight - do not know. I am for 2 weeks is not lost weight, the weight of both stood on the site is well worth it.

1 2 3 4