Anxiety/Take the Edge Off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this kind after using Jarrow brand. Not as quick as the Jarrow brand in giving me relief from anxiety, from moods of anger or frustration.

Curb bingeing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is, personally, a life saving supplement. Recommended by a Poliquin Personal Trainer to reset my neurotransmitters in times of stress-induced carb cravings, I have been amazed to say that IT WORKS!! I have not binged for over a month, the longest time I can remember succeeding.

Inositol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use it to control panic attacks

Exactly as promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Arrived inside two weeks of ordering. Even including postage it is ten times cheaper than any inositol I can source in Australia. HPLC showed less than 1% iso-penta inositol derivatives and no reducible sugars.

Very good for a number of things

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great value. Inositol is useful for a number of things, I use it to help get to sleep and cholesterol control. Taken with regular niacin it seems to lower the flush. After using for a few days, I notice the relaxing effects wear off. I suppose the body gets used to it. I take a break for a couple of days and start again.

PCOS support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm using 1/2 tsp twice daily to help with PCOS. It dissolves in water well, has very little taste. I've lost a little bit of weight, this may have helped.

didn't notice a difference

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I previously took Inositol powder by Jarrow with great results in helping with anxiety and relaxation as well as sleep. It was getting too expensive so I tried this brand and took the same dose but had zero results. I will not buy this one again.. see my page for more info and reviews!!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take about 2 tsp in my tea everyday, twice a day, I have PCOS and I have read that this helps, I noticed that my facial hair ( I have some facial hair on my chin) is growing more slowly. I also take other supplements for PCOS so I cannot guarantee that this happens only thanks to the inositol.

its working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thinks it's giving me better sleep. :) worth trying.

A good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for it! I am much calmer, do not unnecessarily jitter! Good price!

1 2 3