Brilliant!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I don't see 1,000mg on special, I just buy these and take 2/day. My hairdresser had commented that my hair feels much fuller and thicker and I attribute it to this wonderful supplement. Krill oil is meant to be even better than your normal Omega-3 supplements and I believe it indeed =) If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Krill Oil is the best product I`v ever seen.Good taste, non stink.My blood presure and cholesterol are normal.I am in good shape with Krill Oil.Thanks iHerb.

Seemingly does what it claims

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take Krill oil mostly for brain health and wasn't as depressed while taking this so it seems to do what it's supposed to do with no issues. Soy-free? Even better!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good Price High Yield and Effective

Good quality, good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for several months now, feeling good, and feeling like this is something really worth taking and affordable. Highly recommended.

Replacement for MegaRed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a more natural replacement for MegaRed. Healthy Origins has natural vanilla. MegaRed has "ethyl vanillin". Also, it is enteric coated so your stomach won't get upset.

NO Fishy or Off Taste

Posted by Cymriccat on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super! No fishy or off after taste, no burp back at all! Down the hatch and no GI dysfunction. Recommend!

~No after taste~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Price was right, no after taste so would happily purchase again.

hoping