Good freebie

Posted by feedMemore on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think that nattokinase overall is very good product for circulation health, but this company Healthy Origins should use less cellulose as additives. Why 2 of them? In longer use they could raise allergies. Why capsule is not from glycerin or gelatin?

Sample

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to review a sample, but I have to write something or I can't submit reviews on the other products on this page... (This system is the only thing I don't like about iherb.com.)

Nice freebie!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When taken as directed Nattokinase helps the body shed excess fibrin which cleans the arteries. No additives in these capsules either. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Caps EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. I take Nattokinase along with Serrapeptase every morning. I've not felt this great in a long time nor did I ever have an active lifestyle. I feel refreshed everyday all day and in always a great mood; a lot of suppplements I used take I've stopped taking because of this amazing product. No longer feel like a slugg, I feel like a very healthy person!!! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A decent product good for dissolving blood clots on a short term basis.

I haven't noticed any difference

Posted by odereviews on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There haven't been too many new free samples on iHerb lately, and I gave this a go. I haven't noticed any difference after 7 vcaps. If you have tested out all the free samples from iHerb, why not try this yourself?

Top valuue

Posted by 5372641855420358961 on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product. Fast services and prompt shipment. Thank you iHerb.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2944918 on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We did not realize the effects but I think it is very good!

small sample

Posted by Reviewer2545242 on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be a good product, didn't have a lot to try but when I have finished my other product I will get this as compare the two.

1 2