Cuts Down on "Emotional Eating"

Posted by Reviewer2202235 on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this product when I was looking for something to decrease my appetite, because I had been feeling like I wanted to eat all the time, and I had gained weight. And if it helped with insomnia and mood as it claimed, I was looking forward to those benefits too. After about two weeks of taking 1 / day, I noticed an increase in my mood. After about a month, I noticed that my sweet tooth had diminished, and my desire to snack between meals had decreased. I'm going to re-order, and this time try 2 /day to see if it helps me get my headaches under control, as another review reported it did.

Really helpful!

Posted by Reviewer2118534 on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take one capsule a day and see the results - I became calmer, do not worry so much and do not get upset for every slightest reason as I used to. It reduced my desire to eat something sweet to feel better. And I started sleeping for longer intervals without waking up every now and then. For me it works great!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2079374 on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helped me with the horrible mood swings and depression. I was quite suicidal until I found these! I'm much happier and more stable now. Definately worth a try!

Healthy Origins, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We like it very much. And the name of a herb is funny - Griffonia :) We can feel its effect for real: good night sleep and positive mood. What else can we need? Ahh, maybe some more MONEY :)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2250696 on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take one capsule, twice daily for migraine prevention. Have cut down migraines from 5 weekly, to one to two a month.

5-HTP

Posted by 4746252029476503497 on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this supplement after reading a study on the Cochrane Library website about it's effectiveness. However, I started getting extreme nausea after taking these on an empty stomach at night, a side effect warned about in the study (guess I should have listened to the research). I wouldn't purchase if you are prone to nausea!

nice try

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

after using it a couple days, I have more intestinal gas and its very unpleasant. My concentration doesnt improved, maybe because I had normal dopamine levels. After triing 5 capsules at once, I felt little effect or nothing.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1709020 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Good value

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was told that 5-HTP at bedtime might help me sleep better. It does! For the first time in years, I'm now sleeping through the night.

It's a good value

Posted by Reviewer3064431 on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No way to accuratelytest efficacy.

1 2 3 4