Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality supplements, had tried samples before making this purchase.

Seems to be working

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But it is always different, as a plant which is grown, every time the quality of it will be different. It is a good as a supplement in order to clean and source your body. It is good because it has a lot of B group vitamins in it...

Overcharge on Credit Card; Horrible Costumer Service

Posted by 4945767501567876022 on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product itself seems fine, however, the company charged me for it twice on my credit card. When I called, I spoke to a woman named Toni almost every time. She was terribly rude to me and refused to permit me to speak to her supervisor. I will not be buying from them again, and warn anyone away from doing so. I was informed it is standard for them to charge the card twice, but that one charge would not "go through" and that one was "just a hold." The charge remained on my card, though, and did, indeed, go through. I had to call and essentially fight with the costumer service group and my credit card company to cancel the second charge.

Very good / bardzo dobra

Posted by ilmarinen on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Without unnecessary additives, organic, easy to swallow, contains plenty of protein, provides the body a lot of minerals and vitamins in particular B-group and A and D, boosts energy. Good price /Bez zbędnych dodatków, organiczna, łatwa do przełknięcia, zawiera dużo białka, dostarcza organizmowi wiele składników mineralnych oraz witamin - szczególnie z grupy B oraz A i D, zwiększa energię. Dobra cena

Bon rapport qualité prix

Posted by 5745221836990347153 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Très bon prix pour la quantité. Comprimé un peu gros à avaler.

Healthy Origins Spirulina

Posted by 5432166431949391210 on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using Spirulina capsules, these handy tablets were a pleasure to use and swallow. They are fresh, organic and not genetically modified. The price was very good for this product and I would definitely order them again. Added bonus - it's Kosher!

Great

Posted by 5057747265588589051 on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Simple, easy to swallow Spirulina has improved my allergies. My use of sudafed has decreased by about 99% and I feel great

Spirulina 500

Posted by 4663127350627819034 on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is very good prudact

Lovely Spirulina!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely dark green colour and sure it has an odour which is normal for pure spirulina It gives me an energy boost and also my dog loves it as a treat. I add to smoothies and if I am going to have a late night I take pop a couple of extra and this keeps me going. Iherb provides me with good customer service and DHL delivery is always good Thanks!

Good

Posted by 5217436191493027470 on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great way to get spirulina without the nasty taste!