Seems to be working

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But it is always different, as a plant which is grown, every time the quality of it will be different. It is a good as a supplement in order to clean and source your body. It is good because it has a lot of B group vitamins in it...

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality supplements, had tried samples before making this purchase.

Overcharge on Credit Card; Horrible Costumer Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product itself seems fine, however, the company charged me for it twice on my credit card. When I called, I spoke to a woman named Toni almost every time. She was terribly rude to me and refused to permit me to speak to her supervisor. I will not be buying from them again, and warn anyone away from doing so. I was informed it is standard for them to charge the card twice, but that one charge would not "go through" and that one was "just a hold." The charge remained on my card, though, and did, indeed, go through. I had to call and essentially fight with the costumer service group and my credit card company to cancel the second charge.

Healthy Origins Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using Spirulina capsules, these handy tablets were a pleasure to use and swallow. They are fresh, organic and not genetically modified. The price was very good for this product and I would definitely order them again. Added bonus - it's Kosher!

Very good / bardzo dobra

Posted by ilmarinen on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Without unnecessary additives, organic, easy to swallow, contains plenty of protein, provides the body a lot of minerals and vitamins in particular B-group and A and D, boosts energy. Good price /Bez zbędnych dodatków, organiczna, łatwa do przełknięcia, zawiera dużo białka, dostarcza organizmowi wiele składników mineralnych oraz witamin - szczególnie z grupy B oraz A i D, zwiększa energię. Dobra cena

The best way to remineralize your body and get energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clean and pure! The best way to remineralize your body and get energy! Spirulina has one of highest chlorophyll content. Full of nutrients, used to lose weight and detox diets. For a price reduction in your future orders, please use "RAN" follow by number "7445" for more savings upon checkout

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A really great product!! Such a reasonable price for how much nutrition you get ^_^

Great Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I like the nutrients this product offers and at a great price. So far, this is the best Spirulina I have found and it works well for me.

Bonne spiruline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Très Bonne spiruline. 2ieme fois que j'achète ce complément.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great way to get spirulina without the nasty taste!