Not work for me than SOD

Posted by 5168536460412923514 on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I replaced SOD by this. I took this products for skin condition particularly dark circle under my eyes in few months. But not work than SOD for me.

Super!!!

Posted by 4968719168237403536 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pycnogenol pijem zbog venske insuficijencije, a kapsula od 150mg je savrsena dnevna doza. Gleznjevi mi puuuuno manje oticu, nema vise svrbeza nogu ili osjecaja tezine. Dok platim shiping i PDV carini dođe nekoliko puta jeftinije nego da ga kupujem u Hrvatskoj.

Softer and fuller face

Posted by 5650988815762627462 on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Pycnogenol for over a year and I can see the results in my skin, being softer and my deep lines on my face are a lot more shallow. Infact a number of my deep smile lines have disappeared! I once lapsed in taking Pycnogenol for a few months and my skin eventually looked more sallow and aged. As soon as I began taking the Pycnogenol again I regained the wonderful results.

Still early to comment

Posted by puspathangavelu on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has been 4 weeks but I don't feel any difference.

Not as effective as expected

Posted by 5349479473289017231 on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Effect of pycnogenol with arginine is not noticeable!

ruined

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The quality of this product has gone down. It is no longer helping me with the hemorrhoids.

Very high quality product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used the 100 mg product at first. I did a lot of reading and it found that for best results you should be taking at least 120 mg of the product so I have started using this 150 mg version which is pretty good value. This is a high quality product made from pine bark and I would recommend it for diabetes, high blood pressure, and asthma - apparently it's also good for the reproductive system for both males and females.

This really makes a difference

Posted by 5258415240615219000 on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You really feel younger and you will find your skin looks better by taking this. I take 2 in the more and 1-2 in the afternoon.

Less pain

Posted by 4809543422781208241 on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have less joint pain with dose of 150 mg capsule daily. Also it helps with the period pain.

ok