Not work for me than SOD

Posted by 5168536460412923514 on Sep 19, 2015

I replaced SOD by this. I took this products for skin condition particularly dark circle under my eyes in few months. But not work than SOD for me.

Softer and fuller face

Posted by 5650988815762627462 on Sep 10, 2014

I've been taking Pycnogenol for over a year and I can see the results in my skin, being softer and my deep lines on my face are a lot more shallow. Infact a number of my deep smile lines have disappeared! I once lapsed in taking Pycnogenol for a few months and my skin eventually looked more sallow and aged. As soon as I began taking the Pycnogenol again I regained the wonderful results.

Super!!!

Posted by 4968719168237403536 on Aug 01, 2016

Pycnogenol pijem zbog venske insuficijencije, a kapsula od 150mg je savrsena dnevna doza. Gleznjevi mi puuuuno manje oticu, nema vise svrbeza nogu ili osjecaja tezine. Dok platim shiping i PDV carini dođe nekoliko puta jeftinije nego da ga kupujem u Hrvatskoj.

Still early to comment

Posted by puspathangavelu on Apr 21, 2016

It has been 4 weeks but I don't feel any difference.

ruined

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Apr 09, 2016

The quality of this product has gone down. It is no longer helping me with the hemorrhoids.

Very high quality product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jan 07, 2017

I used the 100 mg product at first. I did a lot of reading and it found that for best results you should be taking at least 120 mg of the product so I have started using this 150 mg version which is pretty good value. This is a high quality product made from pine bark and I would recommend it for diabetes, high blood pressure, and asthma - apparently it's also good for the reproductive system for both males and females.

Not as effective as expected

Posted by 5349479473289017231 on Feb 28, 2016

Effect of pycnogenol with arginine is not noticeable!

ok

Posted by 5349627291366661459 on Mar 26, 2017

very good

good

Posted by 5325414097245175016 on Jan 04, 2017

Good for face

Mrs Vivienne Trowbridge-Paton

Posted by 5645963238607582988 on Apr 25, 2016

I have used pycnogenol products for a good number of years now and have absolute faith that the tablets are extremely good for my body, especially immune system. Have also used pycnogenol face cream and that suits my skin. Happy to continue with the products and find the ordering and delivery simple, easy and efficient.