Still early to comment

Posted by puspathangavelu on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has been 4 weeks but I don't feel any difference.

Not work for me than SOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I replaced SOD by this. I took this products for skin condition particularly dark circle under my eyes in few months. But not work than SOD for me.

Softer and fuller face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Pycnogenol for over a year and I can see the results in my skin, being softer and my deep lines on my face are a lot more shallow. Infact a number of my deep smile lines have disappeared! I once lapsed in taking Pycnogenol for a few months and my skin eventually looked more sallow and aged. As soon as I began taking the Pycnogenol again I regained the wonderful results.

ruined

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The quality of this product has gone down. It is no longer helping me with the hemorrhoids.

Super!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pycnogenol pijem zbog venske insuficijencije, a kapsula od 150mg je savrsena dnevna doza. Gleznjevi mi puuuuno manje oticu, nema vise svrbeza nogu ili osjecaja tezine. Dok platim shiping i PDV carini dođe nekoliko puta jeftinije nego da ga kupujem u Hrvatskoj.

This really makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You really feel younger and you will find your skin looks better by taking this. I take 2 in the more and 1-2 in the afternoon.

Very high quality product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used the 100 mg product at first. I did a lot of reading and it found that for best results you should be taking at least 120 mg of the product so I have started using this 150 mg version which is pretty good value. This is a high quality product made from pine bark and I would recommend it for diabetes, high blood pressure, and asthma - apparently it's also good for the reproductive system for both males and females.

Not as effective as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Effect of pycnogenol with arginine is not noticeable!

Mrs Vivienne Trowbridge-Paton

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used pycnogenol products for a good number of years now and have absolute faith that the tablets are extremely good for my body, especially immune system. Have also used pycnogenol face cream and that suits my skin. Happy to continue with the products and find the ordering and delivery simple, easy and efficient.

it help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started with Nitric Oxyde , take from iHerb L-Argenine 300gr powder and L-Citrulline 200gr powder for a month and I read that Pycnogenol is good to help if you got ED so I order it and it take (for me) a couple of months but it help

1 2