My face looked healthier

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My face looked a little different while I was on this product but in a good way. I read that pycnogenol is currently the only known antioxidant that increases your body's natural Hyaluronic Acid which is the key to moisturizing from inside out so my skin seemed softer.

Not sure

Posted by francesjoan on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's only 30mg so it's probably not enough to notice anything good. Pycnogenol is expensive in higher amounts so I won't be buying it again. If I need it for some serious health issue I'll reconsider.

Can't attest to much

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So this is apparently a wonder product, but taking it for many days in a row the only thing I can claim that it does, is improve erection function. Which is great and all if you have ED, but for me it wasn't really something that I needed.

Highest Quality

Posted by 5109728935179908379 on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works. If you research the benefits of Pycnogenol, you will find that this product delivers on all fronts. My skin looks healthier and thicker. Vision has improved, Tinnitus in my ear has decreased dramatically, strength and stamina increased(I lift weights daily), and another added bonus benefit I won't even mention here (I take L-Arginine with it). I am glad I decided to add this to my daily supplements. I will never be without it again. I've tried other brands, but this is the one I will be using from now on. It is the highest quality and most fairly priced. I recommend everyone try this AMAZING supplement!!!

good product

Posted by 4843513651254652945 on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good product

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff

Big surprise but..

Posted by dearcatty on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Big surprise at first ,but now , no any feel??

Healthy Origins, Pycnogenol, 30mg

Posted by 5389943192072263898 on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product but did not like the added lysine. But it does have the a veggie capsule so that is a plus.

No identifiable results from its use

Posted by Reviewer3064431 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No opinion possible regarding its efficacy. Did not notice any results from using it. No reduced pain noticied.

Maybe in the long term...

Posted by 4849620880579486861 on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I´ve tried pycnogenol as a brain enhancing supp for focus....but no response at least for the first 2 and a half weeks.