My face looked healthier

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My face looked a little different while I was on this product but in a good way. I read that pycnogenol is currently the only known antioxidant that increases your body's natural Hyaluronic Acid which is the key to moisturizing from inside out so my skin seemed softer.

Not sure

Posted by francesjoan on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's only 30mg so it's probably not enough to notice anything good. Pycnogenol is expensive in higher amounts so I won't be buying it again. If I need it for some serious health issue I'll reconsider.

Can't attest to much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So this is apparently a wonder product, but taking it for many days in a row the only thing I can claim that it does, is improve erection function. Which is great and all if you have ED, but for me it wasn't really something that I needed.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My pressure was for 6 year's 13.5-15 and now in only 10 day's is 11.5-12.5 . WOW I don't believe it. I'm taking now for 40 day's and almost I am going to be crazy. This product works amazing for blood pressure and heart rhythm.

Highest Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works. If you research the benefits of Pycnogenol, you will find that this product delivers on all fronts. My skin looks healthier and thicker. Vision has improved, Tinnitus in my ear has decreased dramatically, strength and stamina increased(I lift weights daily), and another added bonus benefit I won't even mention here (I take L-Arginine with it). I am glad I decided to add this to my daily supplements. I will never be without it again. I've tried other brands, but this is the one I will be using from now on. It is the highest quality and most fairly priced. I recommend everyone try this AMAZING supplement!!!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Healthy Origins, Pycnogenol, 30mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product but did not like the added lysine. But it does have the a veggie capsule so that is a plus.

1 2