good price, good product

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

pycnogenol is an extremely potent, yet very safe, antioxidant. The procyanidins in this formula help protect cells throughout the body. While this is a fairly low potency at 30mg, a couple of these every day couldn't hurt. Reduced free radical damage and a reduction in inflammation are the benefits one can expect. Please click "yes" if my review helped, and see my other reviews for more great ideas.

Smoothed-out skin

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My face looked a little different while I was on this product but in a good way. I read that pycnogenol is currently the only known antioxidant that increases your body's natural Hyaluronic Acid which is the key to moisturizing from inside out so my skin seemed softer.

Great price

Posted by Jasmine44 on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased to have a reliable source of Pycnogenol at such a good price. If the visible results are an indication of the internal results I plan to take it forever!

Life saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product could very well save lives. Seems to help stave off damage due to Type 2 Diabetes.

Good for skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Anti Aging formula

รายงานผล

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

เพิ่งกินไปได้ 2 กระปุก ผลที่ชัดเจน ยังไม่เห็นเท่าไหร่ แต่ฝ้าจางลงนิดหนึ่ง อาจจะเป็นเพราะเราใช้ครีมบำรุงตัวอื่น ทำให้หน้าขาวขึ้น จุดตรงที่เป็นฝ้าก้อเลยดูชัดขึ้น

pycnogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product helpful in relieving congestion

*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product! Will buy more every month! Tim S. Florida

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very fast sending to Poland , I have received the order in 10 days only , packed well. I am happy with the quality of the product, I feel better.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years.

1 2