I like this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this smells like raspberry. I took it for 2 weeks and lost 5 lbs without really changing my lifestyle. It also doesn't include caffeine like some others and I liked that. I didn't have a weird overcaffeinated feeling all day. I have given samples to several friends to try. So far everyone likes it.

Rasberry Ketones have helped me lose weight!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have lost 15 pounds so far and I have been taking the Ketones about 5 months. What I love about them is there seems to be no stimulant in them. (I hate feeling wired on caffeine.) My cravings for anything sweet is at an all time low. I'm never feeling starved and I eat much smaller portions. I have about another 15 pounds to go and I am confident these pills will help me get there!

Effective and taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it is 100% effective, but I took these with Now Foods, 7-Keto, LeanGels. And I've lost visible inches quicker on this with exercise, compared to my usual weight loss through exercise only. I didn't experience any side effects from them, and they did not keep me up at night.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been working out for months, dieting and everything but I'd hit a wall. My tummy just wouldn't go down no matter what. Then I tried the raspberry ketones and Boom! Gone. So easy and fast, I just kept my regular routine working out 3 times a week and it was easy. I felt no side effects when taking the recommended dose. No extra hunger or jitters. I WILL be purchasing again!

Healthy Origins, Razberi-K, Raspberry Ketones, 100 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality supplements, very satisfied...

No effect after 8 weeks -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I too saw this on Dr. Oz and then in many vitamin stores. Iherb had the best price, so I purchased several bottles from Iherb, I have had no noticeable weightloss after 8 weeks of taking them as directed. Simultaneously I took the green coffee extract (from several manufacturers ) that Dr. Oz also recommended- again with no effect.

BULLS**T !!!

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

RASPBERRY KETONES ARE SCAM !!! THEY DO NOT BURN FAT !!! NOT EVEN ONE STUDY WAS CONDUCTED ON HUMANS !!! DR. OZ WAS PAYED TO SAY THESE STUFF. IT ELEVATED MY LIVER TRANSAMINASES SKY HIGH !!!

No results so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking it according to package directions, but I don't see any results yet. I do really like the price though and the no shipping fees as well as the quick delivery of the products.

Not great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most of us have tried to lose weight at some point in our lives ... I've tried this and Garcinia and White Kidney Bean and Chitosan .... but not all at the same time. Although I probably should have done, since they all work differently and would have worked more effectively together. I'm using Oz Vitamins Better Weight at the moment which has the Raspberry Ketones, Garcinia and Chitosan (not the White Kidney Bean) but it also has loads of other ingredients so I'm feeling pretty good attacking this whole weight loss battle from all angles!

Healthy without the seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We love the benefits of raspberries but can't always get them at the store. This has given us the ability to get the goodness all year round.

1 2 3 4