Good......Exercise!!!!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Let's face it, you need to be active too. This product helps with controlling your hunger. You may also want to try a green tea supplement. If interested, read up on the benefits of using both. Both products are affordable.

Reduces appetite

Posted by Reviewer1718882 on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised just how well this little capsule helped control my appetite and cravings, especially for carbs. I take one in the morning and sometimes noon comes and goes and I don't feel hungry for lunch! It does give a big energy kick, but not in a jittery way. Can't say that I have notices a huge fat-burning effect, but have only been taking for a month and don't have a lot of weight to lose, just about 7 pounds.

Great Product!

Posted by 5224578077064748416 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Of course I just starting using it, but I have felt a difference in my cravings and I'm not snacking in between meals. Going to stick with it.

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer2410936 on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After taking this for about 2 weeks, I noticed that it gave me more energy. It doesn't help with my appetite suppression but it does help me by giving me energy. I used to be exhausted when I'd come home from work and had to push myself to try to exercise. Now I notice that I want to exercise as soon as I get home. I'm impressed.

It works for me....

Posted by Reviewer3090587 on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take two a day and have lost fat (I'm already very active). But the thing that has impressed me the most is how it has stopped my cravings for sweets. Love it.

It works for me!!

Posted by 4930880836189368474 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The first week I lost 6lbs and I didn't even change my diet woo hoo!! This is a winner:-)

No Results

Posted by Reviewer1397781 on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to say I have seen zero change from taking the Raspberry Ketones, wasted my money, won't be purchasing again.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will order again.

I think it helped...

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was taking this as well as exercising a bit more. I didn't change my diet that much. I became much more toned after a month. However, I fell off the wagon and stopped taking this. I'm currently back to my routine and plan to use this again.

GREAT PRODUCT EXCEPT FOR ONE THING

Posted by Reviewer3198126 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

That is, the product has one "other" ingredient, Magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate is formed by adding a magnesium ion to stearic acid. The compound has lubricating properties, which is why it's often used in the making of supplements, as it allows the machinery to run faster and smoother, and prevents the pills or capsules from sticking to each other. However, previous research has shown that stearic acid suppresses T cells—your natural killer cells—which are a key component of your immune system. According to that study, stearic acid causes the collapse of cell membrane integrity—an effect that was found to be time and dose dependent—which, ultimately, can destroy cell function. (all per Dr. Mercola) After I use the rest of my bottle, I am going to look for something else.